turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Question: Help finding a program? SOLVED  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Mychelle

Question: Help finding a program? SOLVED
«: February 18, 2010, 10:23:48 PM»
Okay. So I know I used to have this program that edited GIFs. Its the same one that I see alot of people using to put onto their artwork/portraits to get them to cycle through the different rainbow gradients. (I know it also did a whole bunch of effects.) Now I have absolutely no idea what it was. =/ Could anyone inform me what program it was that does this so I can re-download it?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 06:00:30 PM by Mychelle »

Offline Lothus

Re: Question: Help finding a program?
«Reply #1: February 18, 2010, 10:39:56 PM»
If it wasn't for the effects, I'd have said it was Chameleon, which I wrote, and seems to be getting a lot of use right now. ( http://mercenary-enclave.com/furcprojects.php#Chameleon ) But... it doesn't do effects... So I'd probably guess it was either Ulead GIF Animator or the GIF animation program that came with Paint Shop Pro.

Offline Mychelle

«Reply #2: February 19, 2010, 03:13:27 AM»
Yeah its not Chameleon, which I got. =P But GIF animation program that came with Paint Shop Pro. That seems a bit familiar. I'll go try it out here in a bit. Im sure I still got it on a CD somewhere.

Offline Azula

«Reply #3: February 19, 2010, 05:50:16 AM»
it's called animation shop pro 3, the one that came with paint shop pro.

eta: i remember it being free for download everywhere on the internet. just google "animation shop pro download" and albinoblacksheep (lol) gives a link.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 06:02:02 AM by Vince »

Offline Mychelle

«Reply #4: February 19, 2010, 06:00:12 PM»
Perfect! Thanks Vince. That was bugging the hell out of me.

anything