turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: let us not be a pussy narnia  (Read 1166 times)

net

• Topic Author
let us not be a pussy narnia
«: March 28, 2008, 09:00:58 PM»
here is something for in-depth talk! why is keno banned? does her pixelated presence strike fear into your soul..
turq and narnia, let us not be shy!!! just reply to her whispers instead of getting one of your obese lackies to tell her,"U R ON DA SILENCE RUL!!!"

Offline Zodiac

Re: let us not be a pussy narnia
«Reply #1: March 28, 2008, 09:17:59 PM»
Keno is on my silence rule and I will not whisper her. Narnia has been away, and therefore cannot answer her. She can whisper an active staff member when they are around.

This topic does not belong in In-Depth.

Offline Narnia

Re: let us not be a pussy narnia
«Reply #2: March 29, 2008, 10:41:33 AM»
As an FYI for people who want to contact me in the future.

I am frequently on Furcadia, but I am typically not at my computer. If you whisper me I will read it at some point. I do not use a proxy to tell someone I am not around because I don't have a need for all the bells and whistles they provide. If you don't receive a response, it is because I am not around. Rest assured, if you stay on long enough, I will answer your whisper.

The absolute best ways to contact me is by IM or e-mail. I don't hide any method of reaching me. In fact, here is a list of e-mail addresses you can reach me at:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I do in fact check everyone of those on a regular basis. Outlook retrieves the messages for me every 5 minutes.

I am more than happy to discuss the administrative decisions made on this site with peoples that are affected by them. Please do not assume that I am being a 'pussy'. I appologize for having a real life too.

As for the silence rule. I have no 'lackies' on FAM or FAZ. I have staff members who I hand selected and respect. If a staff members has placed someone on the silence rule, that is there own prerogative and does not affect me. I do not usually place anyone on the silence rule.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

anything