turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Versatile port artist selling for 5 GD.  (Read 575 times)

Offline Sneeuw

Versatile port artist selling for 5 GD.
«: March 01, 2010, 02:11:19 AM»
Examples:

I do: Remappables, nonremappables, shaded, unshaded, furres, ferals, humans, anime, realistic, Western cartoon style, busts, full body, with backgrounds, without backgrounds, all for 5 GD and using FSH. editor and MS paint.

I should take anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks to complete a portrait. Payments are 2 GD up front, 3 GD upon completion.

Modifications: I'll modify the port to your satisfaction at any point during the process of its creation, though I do ask that you try to make most of your requests during the middle stages.

Refunds: I would rather try to rework the portrait until you're satisfied. If the port is complete and you're not satisfied, nor do you want a redo, I expect to keep the initial 2 GDs for my effort, but will not expect the final 3 GDs. If for some reason I don't complete the port, expect a full refund.

Contact me: I'm usually online between 6 PM and 2 AM FST, but feel free to whisper me anytime under Sneeuw. Be sure to write out the full name, as there are other people whose names begin with 'Snee'.

Slots open:

I try to take on one commissioner at a time, but I'm willing to try three at once per 1-3 weeks.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 02:14:07 AM by Sneeuw »

anything