turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Parietal's Review  (Read 717 times)

Offline Koka

Parietal's Review
«: March 01, 2010, 08:05:47 PM»
Stage / NinetyThree Or whatever name she is going by now is not an artist I would recommend for anybody who is not a friend of hers to commission. I paid her $20 for an animation when she told me she needed money for the program she used - stupid to pay before getting the art, but everybody I asked had told me she was reliable. After she left Furc numerous times, with me seeing nothing for the money I paid, she finally came back and I brought up the issue of my commission, which had lasted months with me not seeing anything. I ended up just requesting coloured art of another character. I received numerous apologies and assurance I would get my art.

More months passed, and I saw lineart that I really liked, so I wasn't going to complain. More months passed, and nothing was done about the lineart. Within this past week I contacted her again, saying I would like to see my art or my money back within the week.

I received a coloured picture that was very obviously below her standard quality of work, and very much not the lineart I had been given before. At this point, I'm not worried about the money. I am tired of dealing with this artist, and this is a warning to anybody who is interested in her art who isn't one of her immediate friends - you might just get the same treatment I did.