turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cheap ports; 2-4 gd.  (Read 833 times)

Offline Brigade

Cheap ports; 2-4 gd.
«: March 10, 2010, 08:44:21 PM»

Brigade's Cheap Non-remap Ports!

Ok normally, I'd never post my art in the public like this, nor take commissions because I am very uncomfortable with my style, lol. Thus, my ports are not expensive, and will remain as so. I tend to finish pretty quickly, and get things done within the same day they're commissioned, depending on if my art muse works with me or not; normally it does, so you should never be left hanging. I have little rules against things, so I'm pretty lenient on them. There are certain poses and angles I will not do, though.

All of my ports are non-remap, and done in Paint Tool SAI. Like I said before, I tend to finish the sketch pretty quickly, and the port itself not to long after.

Examples ++

+ Commission for Navel on Furcadia.

+ Port for my character, Villa.

+ Gift for my friend's character, Hyped. (no others will be lined in pixels like that unless you ask, it will add 1 gd to the price, too.)

Rules+

1.. I will not do naked ports; I cannot draw anything nude, even artistic, because it makes me very uncomfortable.
2.. I'm pretty lenient on poses and characters, but I'm warning you now: if I believe your character is too difficult for me, I will do another character that most simple for less than the original. Same for if the pose is too difficult. (This doesn't mean I won't try, though)
3.. I will not do conjoined ports. Sorry.
4.. If you aren't satisfied with one of the two sketches I show you at first, I will gladly keep trying till you're pleased.
5.. If you are not satisfied with the color scheme, I will redo it. If you change the colors of the character, and want me to redo it, I won't. Chances are I didn't save it as a .SAI file, which means I'd have to redo the whole port - which I don't want too.
6.. I do both feral and anthro, but if you ask for a profile view of a feline or something with a short muzzle, I make no promises it'll come out decent.

Prices+

ALL of my ports are between 2-5 gd. Depending on the complexity of the character, pose, and if you want it lined in pixels, will vary the price. This price will never change unless I get better, LOL.
I take Paypal and GD. Those two only.

Contacts+

Whispers: Brigade or Villa
PM me on here.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 12:55:02 AM by Brigade »

Offline Brigade

Re: Cheap ports; 2-4 gd.
«Reply #1: March 11, 2010, 12:27:58 PM»
isabump c:

Offline Brigade

Re: Cheap ports; 2-4 gd.
«Reply #2: March 12, 2010, 04:51:32 PM»