turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: remap and nonremap feral and anthro ports by court!!  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Dee

remap and nonremap feral and anthro ports by court!!
«: March 11, 2010, 01:25:46 AM»
i am closed for these!! i do not know when/if i'll do them again

i do both remappable and non-remappable ports, 10gd (or 8 dollars paypal) a pop either way. i don't charge more or less for more complex characters because i think that is dumb. however! if you would like a less complex background (like, me just fucking around with brushes and all that in photoshop until we can find something pretty), i'll charge 7gd (or five dollars paypal) instead.

i can also do headshots if you really want, for 7gd (or five dollars paypal) but i'm not going to do full body work. I dont' have any examples of these just yet, but they will come!

i'll do linearts for 1-2gd. i don't have any examples of these either but they basically look just like my ports, but without... you know. color.

i also do lil doodles for around 3gd a pop. they're 300x300 and don't have any shading, a simple background and flat coloring.

Price Chart:
(because it's just easier than reading through that big block of text.)

Linearts (digital, port or pixel): 1-2gds (.50 to 1 dollar paypal), depending on the size.
Simple drawings (just a lil digital or pixel doodle): 3gd (or 1.50 paypal)
Portraits (digital and pixel): 7gd (5 dollars paypal)
Portraits (nonremap and remap): 10gd  (8 dollars paypal), or with a simple background, 7gd (or five dollars paypal)

doodle examples:

remap examples:

nonremap examples:

also, with the nonremap ports you also get a 300x300 picture of your character, cause i do my ports at that size and then size down. they look like this:

iiif you would like to get one, either whisper me on dee or pm me on here with your character info and what you would like! and we'll take it from there
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 03:37:28 AM by Dee »

Offline Marco

Re: remap and nonremap feral ports by court!!
«Reply #1: March 14, 2010, 02:32:12 PM»
How good are ya at cats? :0
Please contact me via PM or note on dA!

Offline Dee

Re: remap and nonremap feral ports by court!!
«Reply #2: March 16, 2010, 12:09:22 AM»
i am quite good at kitties!

Germans

Re: remap and nonremap feral and anthro ports by court!!
«Reply #3: March 18, 2010, 03:04:35 PM»
I will commission you if it kills me. YOU'RE AMAZING.

so until I have money.
HAVE A BUMP DARLIN'.

Offline Dee

«Reply #4: March 20, 2010, 09:48:46 PM»
I LOVE HADDOCK SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND GR8

Offline shelburne

«Reply #5: March 21, 2010, 05:14:15 PM»
bump

Offline Emily

«Reply #6: March 23, 2010, 07:53:08 PM»
once i get money imma come and commission you 100 times over cause, you're awesome. nodnod.

Offline Dee

«Reply #7: March 27, 2010, 02:56:21 PM»
i love emily <3

Offline Emily

«Reply #8: March 27, 2010, 06:40:38 PM»
k omg omg omgomgomg dfiogjdfogjdfoigjd fuck me i'm so excited.
someone's planning on buying marvelous sometime next week which means I GET MONEY MWAHAHAHA.
i wanna commission u twice cuz your art is so sexy. i dream of it sometimes at night.

Offline lovinonkittens

«Reply #9: April 24, 2010, 01:13:58 PM»
I desire to eat your brain and absorb your artistic talent. That or snatch a little piece of it for myself :P I whispered you in-game, but you were offline. I'll check back here when I can remember, and try to catch you online, feel free to message me as Twisted Shades. I love your work and would be more than delighted to commission you for a port, if not for more than one ;D
i love kaite!

anything