turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: practicing - red line and crit please!  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Djali

practicing - red line and crit please!
«: March 23, 2010, 07:53:03 PM»
I've been practicing with different methods of colouring, etc.. and obviously the example below isn't completely finished but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions and/or could possibly red line it for me before I do finish it?

http://i39.tinypic.com/msonm8.png

Also, if I were to open commissions what price would be reasonable to charge for something like that? Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 02:29:56 PM by Djali »

Offline Rex T-Rex

Re: practicing - red line and crit please!
«Reply #1: March 24, 2010, 06:46:35 AM»
Honestly it's kind of difficult to assist you with any redlining because of the red color blobs you've put over her chest and groin. One doesn't have to but explicit detail into these part but one should still include them so as to make sure their line art is correct. For example, I have a feeling that her upper torso might not be twisted enough as compared to the position of her shoulders, head, and legs but I cannot tell because her entire upper chest is a red squiggle.
Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!

Offline Djali

«Reply #2: March 24, 2010, 09:46:46 AM»
Well my computer is going in for repairs today and everything is off of my computer on a thumb drive, but as soon as I get it back (should have it back again today) I'll post one without the colour blobs.

Offline Djali

«Reply #3: March 24, 2010, 02:30:09 PM»
updated with no blobs.

Offline kenzy

«Reply #4: March 24, 2010, 09:18:02 PM»

that's just what i think though.
i adore the face. <3

Offline Djali

«Reply #5: March 25, 2010, 12:57:01 PM»
I see how it should be with the curve of the body.
And thank you very much!

Offline Taser

«Reply #6: March 25, 2010, 02:24:18 PM»
I'm only going to comment on the stuff that Faeliteas didn't comment on.
Although I didn't pick it up immediately, her toes seem a little short and are too wide for her feet, try lengthening the toes a teenie bit and making them about the same width as the foot. Also, It's quite difficult to differentiate where the foot starts and the ankle ends on the left foot.

Other than that it's absolutely lovely. Personally, I would suggest you charge between $5-10  for commissions for now.
I rike to maek myserufu beriieeeeeve~

Offline kenzy

«Reply #7: March 26, 2010, 03:52:40 PM»
people have short toes and they can have long toes. there is great variation with the human body, someone /can/ look like that.
there is no set defined way to draw toes and it all depends on how you look at it.
personally, i love the toes and the feet. they were perfect to me and the ankle definition isn't /too/ defined which is even better. it adds the soft look for a woman.
just look at your own feet. do you have long toes or short toes? wide feet or narrow feet? well defined ankles or nondefined ankles?

Offline Taser

«Reply #8: March 26, 2010, 07:31:37 PM»
people have short toes and they can have long toes. there is great variation with the human body, someone /can/ look like that.
there is no set defined way to draw toes and it all depends on how you look at it.
personally, i love the toes and the feet. they were perfect to me and the ankle definition isn't /too/ defined which is even better. it adds the soft look for a woman.
just look at your own feet. do you have long toes or short toes? wide feet or narrow feet? well defined ankles or nondefined ankles?
I know, they just seemed a little off in my opinion.
I rike to maek myserufu beriieeeeeve~

anything