turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: THIS IS MORE OF A QUESTION! PLEASE HELP!  (Read 600 times)

Sitcom

• Topic Author
THIS IS MORE OF A QUESTION! PLEASE HELP!
«: March 25, 2010, 07:03:45 PM»
ALRIGHTY SO! I know a decent amount about HTML, but not alot. Im trying to get better.

RIGHT NOW THOUGH! Im stuck on something for a site I made for my alts pack!

Here's the site home page link, then i'll explain what I need help with:
http://libitinapack.webs.com/Home.html

ALRIGHT! The middle box, is where the information for each page is shown. Example being the home page information right there. Of course all of the site is going to be fixed once I fix this problem.

THE SIDE BOXES!(Being the 4 on the left and right of the middle box) Are where the page links are supposed to be.

Well for one.. I can't figure out how to make text shift over on the page without puting like a million dots infront of it. And then, When I add text the scroll box moves down, or if I put it under the scroll box text, the link words end up way at the bottom of the page.

How the hell.. Do I get the Link Text Words(Ex: Home, Rules, Members, Ect), into the little boxes on the sides?!

Sitcom

• Topic Author
Re: THIS IS MORE OF A QUESTION! PLEASE HELP!
«Reply #1: March 26, 2010, 04:24:48 AM»
Bump

Offline Ath

«Reply #2: March 26, 2010, 12:01:26 PM»
I suggest using CSS positioning to position other text boxes.

Or slice the image and use iframes.

Also, I suggest adding scrolling=no for the text boxes you plan on using for navigation to keep the scroll bar from showing up.

Sitcom

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: March 26, 2010, 08:46:18 PM»
I suggest using CSS positioning to position other text boxes.

Or slice the image and use iframes.

Also, I suggest adding scrolling=no for the text boxes you plan on using for navigation to keep the scroll bar from showing up.

Alrighty. I'll try that. Ty.