turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Super Cute Winged Femme Port  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Anevay

Super Cute Winged Femme Port
«: April 05, 2010, 10:54:26 PM»
Finally found some time to pay a little more attention to Furc nowadays.
Made this not too long ago as a gift for a friend-
Friend doesn't play Furc any more- or at least not often enough-
and I never gave it to them. SO, figured I'll just sell it instead.

Cute female feline... Wings... Not finished entirely, obviously,
But finished enough so you can get an idea of what it'll look like.

Upon purchase, I will add a generic OR custom BG of the buyer's choice,
And the rest of the portrait will be finished-- i.e; Some shading left, Tweaks to mouth & other features, etc.

What I WILL Change:
  • Markings
  • Jewelry
  • Color-Coding

What I WONT Change:
  • Outfit
  • Other major-type ridiculous things

When it comes to what I'm asking for, I'll give some options
I'm kind of wanting to get an SS back on my main.
So I'll gladly trade for a 3-month.
When it comes to dragonscales,
I'm not letting her go for any lower than 15 GDs,
So feel free to start bidding there. I'll give it 3 days after the first bid is made, so it'll be a pretty quick process.
But, yeah... I'll give an autobuy to the first person who offers the 3-month SS :)

Okay! That's it I think. Contact me here or in a message, or in a whisper, if you have any questions.
I reserve the right to change this offer however I see fit, at any time, within reason, etc. etc. and all that jazz. X__X

Have at it!

Offline Sex Fiend Kira

Re: Super Cute Winged Femme Port
«Reply #1: April 07, 2010, 02:45:45 PM»
Well, I'd get you the three month SS, but, I'd want her shirt changed to a corset but that's a nono of your rules >:
Fuck this game! It's four in the morning, Grandma, YOU WIN! I'm sitting on Baltic with CRACK! I"m paying Luxory Tax out the ASS! And I hate when you're the banker, where'd you get the pink fifties, you cheating whore! Don't fuckin' touch me Grandpa, NANA, is a cheating WHORE! ):<

Offline Anevay

«Reply #2: April 07, 2010, 04:16:36 PM»
That's a pretty simple change, and I could probably do that if you'd like.
I meant moreso for big things like adding capes or frills, etc. =)

Offline Sex Fiend Kira

«Reply #3: April 07, 2010, 04:35:49 PM»
Woot!  Would you also be able to add fangs?  Since I'm gonna be putting it on a vampire?  And only other things are streaks in her hair that remap to cape, black eyebrows, and a necklace (Like d'is, only chain and holder thing is silver, https://www.sunsetbeachnj.com/xcart/images/P/CMBG-IMG_0011-02.jpg)?  And what name would you be wanting to three month SS?
Fuck this game! It's four in the morning, Grandma, YOU WIN! I'm sitting on Baltic with CRACK! I"m paying Luxory Tax out the ASS! And I hate when you're the banker, where'd you get the pink fifties, you cheating whore! Don't fuckin' touch me Grandpa, NANA, is a cheating WHORE! ):<

Offline Anevay

«Reply #4: April 07, 2010, 05:36:03 PM»
Yup! Just added it all! :)
Can I have a color code?
Also, what sort of BG would you like? ...
The SS'll be for Anevay, but don't activate it just yet, I'll show you an updated preview first :3

Offline Sex Fiend Kira

«Reply #5: April 07, 2010, 06:01:44 PM»
t%%K<,;:#;;#%ø

Uhm, I'm fine with like a severely basic shaded background that's remappable to trousers or boots or something. :3

Offline Anevay

«Reply #6: April 08, 2010, 01:04:09 AM»
Okie! Everything's done. It's lookin' perdy good-- What is your IGN? I'll shoot you a whisper and I can show you a new preview & we can set the rest up and all that jazz. ^__^

Offline Sex Fiend Kira

«Reply #7: April 09, 2010, 02:05:20 PM»
Sex Fiend Kira :3

anything