turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Contest for Feral character art  (Read 707 times)

Offline hill

Contest for Feral character art
«: April 11, 2010, 11:20:17 AM»
Okay so I have this new character named Hush and I did a quick and halfassed line art for her but I don't like it very much.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll148/ihopsalong/Furcadia/hush.jpg

The only think that I like about the art is the white face and I definantly want to keep it in the design. I'm not sure if I want the white to go as far up the forehead or as far down the throat as shown.

So, here is the contest part. I am offering between 10GD and 15GD for the winner of this contest. I want you to design this character with the traits listed below:

- the white face.
- delicate yet dangerous/creepy/deceiving looking.
- fairly simple yet original.
- the design must be usable in Yellowstone dream This means NO unnatural colors, collars/bones/necklaces/etc, not real or extinct wolf species. The species that ARE usable are Grey/Timber wolves, Mackenzie Valley/Canadian Grey wolves, Northern Rocky Mountains wolves, Great Plains wolves, Red wolves and ONLY WITH A BACK STORY Mexican wolves, Vancouver Island wolves, Eastern Canadian wolves.

So with this information, get drawing! All contest submissions are to be e-mail to me at [email protected] You can submit more that one piece of art though if your art is chosen you will only receive the prize money once and not for each piece of art you submit. Submissions are due by no later than April 18th, one week from the day this thread was created. I will e-mail each person back with what I think of their design.

Offline Marco

Re: Contest for Feral character art
«Reply #1: April 17, 2010, 11:56:12 AM»
lol i can enter. Even though i have like.. a day. xD
Please contact me via PM or note on dA!

Offline Kerrigan

Re: Contest for Feral character art
«Reply #2: April 24, 2010, 03:39:32 PM»
i'll enter.

anything