turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: two premade portraits for sale!  (Read 898 times)

Offline Holly

two premade portraits for sale!
«: April 01, 2008, 09:02:04 PM»
I have a few premade portraits that I'd like to find homes for :3

I had previously put these up for auction, and a combination of not getting replies back from the winning bidders, and just not having a whole lot of time to myself much less time to edit portraits caused me to cancel the auction long after it has completed. I was never paid for any of the portrait work, so these portraits still need to be sold. I am willing to do edits, as long as I am not changing major parts of line work and shading such as completely reworking hair, restructuring facial anatomy, etc. Ask me ahead of time what I'd be willing to change when you bid, and I'll let you know if it is something I will do :3

I will put the best possible background I can make on these suckers, so you will not be getting some slapped together hand-me-down. Just make sure you tell me everything you want to be edited and added and I will do my best to suit your characters needs!

Oh and concerning the last portrait. This portrait was done for a contest for the character Spook, of which I won, however I never was contacted again by said person. I have tried over the past five months to get in touch with her, but to no avail, and so I have done some major edits and find it now appropriate to resell as it no longer is exactly like the original character. The portrait was never given to her, and since I have never gotten payment for it, I figure it needs another home :P

The Premades for auction

Accepting
Paypal
Golden Dragonscales

Bids So far
1. 5 Dollars by #SR!
2. not for resale. Old bidder reclaimed.
3.No bid!
4. not for resale. Already Bought

Bidding ends for the premades this week. Maybe Wednesday
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 08:31:07 AM by Holly »

Beat

Re: Four premade portraits for sale!
«Reply #1: April 02, 2008, 07:03:08 AM»
I'll bid 5gd on the lil dragon C:

Offline Holly

Re: Four premade portraits for sale!
«Reply #2: April 02, 2008, 01:22:23 PM»
added beat :3 thankooo <3

Offline Holly

Re: two premade portraits for sale!
«Reply #3: April 06, 2008, 08:35:40 AM»
a bid has been revoked and two of the portraits were reclaimed by old bidders/given their hb.