turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Safiye's Reviews  (Read 919 times)

Offline Safiye

Safiye's Reviews
«: May 24, 2010, 03:28:03 AM»
People who have commissioned me:

Ailac/Codie on Furcadia, ToxicChill on FAZ: Didn't even commission me, just tried to, and was so nasty about it I was moved to write a review. I would recommend never to work with this person if you believe that you as an artist are better than slave labor. Contacted me about a commission. When I told him I did not have any time or slots open, he continued to badger me, implying that he could pay me enough to make it worth my while to make room. When I insisted I did not have time, he revealed his budget. I said that it wasn't enough to tempt me to make seven avatars. He then informed me his offer was reasonable, and that I just wanted to "charge too much so you don't have to get a real job." When I reminded him that I was in fact booked solid and that other people were willing to pay me for my time even if he wasn't, he said that those other people were idiots, and made remarks about my ego. He also made some kind of weird attempt to insult me for not having played bioshock before. If your time is worth anything, it's worth passing this person over.

Jordy on Furcadia - Total angel of a commissioner. Extremely patient, enthusiastic, friendly and tips well. I love working with this person.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 03:34:50 AM by Safiye »

anything