turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Seeking free artists...  (Read 776 times)

Offline Vexire

Seeking free artists...
«: May 25, 2010, 01:45:01 AM»
Alright, so. Until I have some spare cash to spend (Which hopefully will be soon with an upcoming job offer...) I'm seeking free art... From... well. Just about anyone. This could be anything, really... Port art (I'm very picky about my port art, so I'd have to see.), Ref art, sketches, colored... Anything.

For all of these, I'd like an example of your art (The type that you're offering me, please?) But I only REQUIRE examples for portrait art. If you want to sketch/draw/color something of Vex, then I don't need a ref. If you want to do any of these, you don't need to ask! Just do it and post it, or message me with it. <3 If there's things you want to discuss about it before hand, do the same. PM me, whisper me... etc. Whispering me is guaranteed to get you the fastest response. [Vexire- Furcadia name.]

Once I'm able to offer pay, it'll be posted here.. Until then, please let me know. Those who do art for me will have it displayed on my site, bragged about and advertised for.            http://vexire.webs.com/ - Visit here for character info and references!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:16:29 AM by Vexire »

Offline Alton

Re: Seeking free artists...
«Reply #1: May 25, 2010, 04:31:38 PM»
if you'd like free art, browse the free art forums. :0

Offline Vexire

«Reply #2: May 25, 2010, 05:21:03 PM»
Obviously. This also helps to get word out there, but thank you for posting something entirely unnecessary. I've already done that, but this link goes into my furcadia description to help get my word out.

Offline Vexire

«Reply #3: May 27, 2010, 03:24:18 PM»
Bump

Offline Vexire

«Reply #4: June 07, 2010, 10:35:03 AM»