turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Viper (AKA Paint) Portraits - Filled! Any species, rating, even animated!  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Skink

Types & Prices

Prices
$20 USD Via Payapal for a regular portrait
$35 USD via Paypal for 2 portraits that fit together

Portraits -  My portraits are most notable for use of perspective, fitting a lot in to a small space, a visible strive for unique poses and portraits, and my ability to draw just about anything you may want! Any species, form, scene, clothes, or pose! I've done pigs, kangaroos, dragons, wolves, birds, snakes, pokemon, lions, rhinos... the list goes on!

What about Adult Portraits? - With the ratings update, many kinds of portraits are now allowed. I am willing to do adult portraits! I might, however, request extra compensation if you want me to draw something I am uncomfortable drawing (this would only include extreme fetishes.) I'm actually pretty hard to freak out, so don't be afraid to ask.

If I am making a portrait that would very obviously go over E rating without you mentioning it, you will likely receive a clean version. I don't want to go breaking any hearts when the rating is too high to use a portrait in your favorite dream!

What about animated portraits? - Depending on exactly what you want, I may be able to do an animated portrait for you. Simple things like blinking will not cost extra, but complex animations will cost more. Please inquire with me if you need more information!

Animated

Non-Animated

Check my gallery here or, better yet, have a look at my DA ( http://cb-tomboi.deviantart.com/ ) for more portrait examples, zoomed shots of the examples here, and more!

OPEN SLOTS

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

CONTACTS
AIM: PaintArbok
Furcadia: Viper
Deviantart Via Notes: http://cb-tomboi.deviantart.com/

MORE COMMISSION INFORMATION FOR OTHER FORMS OF ART AVAILABLE IN MY DEVIANTART JOURNAL!

TIME GUARANTEES
Without a deadline, I slack eternally until I forget about a project or commission altogether. In the past I used to recommend commissioners set a time limit for me, which they never did, thinking it would be more rude than safe. So, for certain projects i will be setting my own time limits to hold myself to. These are my guarantees to you.

Portraits will be finished in 2 weeks after I have received your information.
Avatars will be finished in a month to 3 months, depending on complexity, once information has passed in to my hand. Month # will be given then. This pertains to 1 avatar in an order, and not a set, if you are ordering sets.
Digital Art will be finished within 3 weeks of commissioning.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 06:45:58 PM by Viper »

Offline Farrah

Ooo... I like your work! :)

Offline Skink

Bump! More slots now open!

Offline Gengar

;; mmmm
I'll note you on dA.
btw hun, your deviantART link is misspelled, so it doesn't work >3<
jsyk
Gengar -

Offline Skink

Bump with fresh examples and more slots!

Offline Casey.

I'd really like one of my Cobra-taur character #SL but sadly no monies! Maybe i'll have enough soon!

anything