turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Furball alien will kill you with cute.  (Read 1238 times)

Chivalry

• Topic Author
Furball alien will kill you with cute.
«: May 29, 2010, 02:13:16 PM»
Just as a heads up, you know.

Anyhow, what I am looking for is someone who is comfortable in their abilities, and who can keep my character true to what he is. What he is, is a mostly bitey, feral little ball of brightly colored fuzz who hates to wear anything, most especially domestic things, like clothes, collars, and dear god, biting muzzles.

His face is flat a la a human face, not at all like a dog, cat, your neighbor next door with a Big Ben nose. kay? kay.

References include:
Uno.
Dos.
Tres.

+ One more that is nsfw. You must message me to see it.

I like to give the artist free reign for any creative thought, because I hate having to be forced into a box myself. That said, if he inspires you to draw him rolling around on the ground trying to get a muzzle off with his feet and hands, do it! If you aren't inspired at all, just grab the first fun pose you see around you.

If you want to know more about the character, I haven't got a history up, but he's got a website with stats, pictures, blah blah blah here: www.wix.com/heibon/chii

I'm looking at ports, sketches, lineart, reference sheets, busts, you name it! Whatever your specialty is!

But I need to see references first, and you have to give me your price range. While I like to haggle, I do NOT like to say, "I think your art is WORTH blahblah". No. That makes me feel like a fucking douche-face.

SO LIST YOUR EXAMPLES or DA or whatever. Maybe give me your thoughts, availability (my schedule is weird).
And post some prices, please. c: I of course love freebies, but I do have money, so it works as long as I'm not paying a hundred dollars for a 95x95 p.o.s. port lineart. lol.

+ You must include his antenna. I know that it's only in one of his pictures, but it is a mandatory accessory to every piece from here on out.

+ I will not be able to pay any sooner than the middle of JUNE. This is because I'm new to my job and need some adjustment time, guys. kthx!

<3 ready set go!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 09:54:46 PM by Chivalry »

Offline Marco

Re: Furball alien will kill you with cute.
«Reply #1: May 29, 2010, 04:38:03 PM»
http://smackplz.deviantart.com/gallery/
5 pp/gd for ports/sketches/flatcolors/blah.

ps. your 4th link is blocked by photobucket for violating terms of service?
Please contact me via PM or note on dA!

Offline Alton

«Reply #2: May 29, 2010, 04:47:02 PM»
click! I do shaded digitals for 5gd. :)

Erde

• Topic Author

Offline lovinonkittens

«Reply #4: May 30, 2010, 11:07:22 PM»
your 'NSFW' image was removed by photobucket, according to my click. Just so you know
i love kaite!

Offline Spooki

«Reply #5: May 31, 2010, 12:21:16 AM»
You already know my capability and admittedly with commissions I tend to take a LOT more time than freebies. Also, my prices are cheeaapppp, Paypal is cheaper cause I need money right now and I hate trying to sell GDs.

- http://vulnerablemizeri.deviantart.com/gallery/
- http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/vulnerability/

Colored Badge or waist and up - $5 or 10 GDs
Colored full body (includes minimal background)- $10 or 15 GDs
Detailed background (depends on complexity) - +$3 - $5 or 5 - 7 GDs
~~ Putting the square block in the round hole since 1985 ~~

I can be reached on Furc as Spooki

Offline Jeeves

«Reply #6: May 31, 2010, 06:48:25 AM»
My examples + prices are in a link in my signature, and I'm currently clear of commissions if you're looking for some more stuff without a wait~.

Chivalry

• Topic Author
«Reply #7: May 31, 2010, 09:49:47 AM»
Yeah, I caught that. I mass-uploaded and it didn't even occur to me. Thanks guys. ;]

nsfw reference shown by pm, only~

For the artists who have commented, I'll give you a look-over tonight.

Offline gone

«Reply #8: May 31, 2010, 12:50:53 PM»
$12 for a bust like this click with a background of your choice? o: Also, that's about 50% of the original size, so you get three differently sized version and port-sized as well.

Chivalry

• Topic Author
«Reply #9: June 01, 2010, 09:53:21 PM»
+ TWO MORE THINGS added to main post. Please read!