turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: DITTY'S REVIEWS  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Ditty

DITTY'S REVIEWS
«: May 31, 2010, 07:32:17 PM»
just because i have finally become a true furry and am now constantly commissioning artwork for my fursona i will begin to make these pointless reviews to pass some time N_______N!!!

(these are going from the least recent to most recent. lemme know if you should be on this list and i forgot. drugz r bad chill'un.)

bowtie:
commissioned two portrait linearts. 5 GD per-- bowtie is the sex at art. i only wish i could commission her now!!! :~( always been a fan of her art but man lately her style's just been kickin' the shit outta everything, she's a babe :* quick and accurate, luuuv her sm N____N oh btw if you give her pet brandon chimichangas she'll strip for u on cam..................... ........................ ...

beep:
commissioned a remappable portrait. 7 GD-- LOL i commissioned her ages ago, but it literally took her about an hour to complete it. it looked fantastic, she's always pleasant and excellent to deal with (TOTALLY NOT SUCKING UP BC SHE GIVES ME SEX I PROMISE) i want to commission her again please beep u_________u COME TO ME!!

bonney:
commissioned a nonremappable portrait. 5 GD-- very, very fair pricing considering how spot-on and quick this chick was with my commission. it took her maybe two hours, tops, from the time i showed interest in her. super smooth, no bullshit included whatsoever. super recommended!1! :3c

elce:
commissioned a coloured bust drawing.  $12-- awesome pricing for such rad skillz. freaking awesome artist, super smooth transaction, incredibly quick and i simply adored the outcome <3 vry vry VRY recommended.

doladdar:
commissioned a remappable portrait. $25-- hoooly shit it turned out AMAZING *__* she's super pleasant LOL i was a dumbass and forgot to tell her what remaps to what... but she had absolutely no problem fixing it up afterwards, even though it was a mistake of my own U___U pleasure to work with!!!

aqua dark:
commissioned a remappable portrait. $25-- LOL fucking bad ass guitar hero port i am such a geek, thought it'd be an awkward and hard pose but DAMN they nailed it, A+++++++ x 1,000,000 super happy, very simple and pleasant commission!!! N_N

single:
commissioned a remappable portrait. $10-- single is the most furriest person on furcadia she loves to draw naked furries all day and she will draw you a lovely naked furry for the low low price of 10 dollars don't forget to ask her to draw you some gay yiff it's her favourite thing to draw ever................ best furry artist awesome pricing super quick super recommended..... GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

kat&ange:
commissioned a nonremappable portrait. $15-- HOLY CRAP like the most awesome thing ever. it was incredibly quick as well, vry pleasant and vry communicative AND VRY TALENTED awesome awesome art, commission those two!!! THE TOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 06:17:25 PM by Ditty »

Offline gone

Re: DITTY'S REVIEWS
«Reply #1: May 31, 2010, 08:10:04 PM»
asgfghdhahdg thank you ;.; it means a lot. you were super fun to work <3 <3

Offline Ditty

«Reply #2: June 10, 2010, 05:53:03 PM»
+ some ppl

Offline MT

• This is the most sober I've ever been in an airport.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary
«Reply #3: June 10, 2010, 07:08:12 PM»
-holds you close........-

Offline Ditty

«Reply #4: June 10, 2010, 07:22:57 PM»
-holds you close........-

I STARE INTO MY OCULARS MY AUDULATORIES TWITCHING AMONGST MY CRANIUM EVER SO SLIGHTLY *___*

((ok i just realized it says i stare into my oculars.............))
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 09:19:16 AM by Ditty »

Offline Dolly

«Reply #5: June 10, 2010, 08:27:12 PM»
did his dick just turn into a tailpipe

Offline Ditty

«Reply #6: June 11, 2010, 09:18:11 AM»
the coolest part is when his face is mid-transformation

Offline MT

• This is the most sober I've ever been in an airport.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary
«Reply #7: June 11, 2010, 11:45:39 AM»
I can't stop watching that... his face is my favorite by far. WHAT SHOW WAS THAT.