turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Free: Website, Desc, Dreams  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Chokotto

Free: Website, Desc, Dreams
«: June 11, 2010, 10:36:25 AM»
I'll do at least one dream (the number depends on the complexity and time I end up spending on the requests) and a few descs and websites for whatever ones strike my fancy. If I don't feel that I can do what you're asking me for, I will let you know up front and save both of us time.

Either post here or PM me and I'll let you know what info I need to know for which request if there isn't already a form below.

Everything's free - but tips are amazing! <3<3

Website Form:
Alt Name:
Alt Info:   If you have a backstory written, a description, or whatnot, put this here. Tell me as much about your character as possible. Let me know if you want me to reword things or finish descriptions for you. What I put down can always be changed to something you like better if you're not happy with what I come up with.
Contact:  The best way to reach you ie, Furcadia, email, pm, etc
Images:   Your char art, images you'd like put on the site, reference pictures – even if they're not of your char can go here as well. If you have no preferred images just give me a theme to go by!
URL: If you don't already have a site, I will host it on webs.com. Tell me your preferred username so I can create it. It's a very good idea to give me a few different ones, in case the one you choose is taken.
Color Scheme: Pick a few of your (or your char's) favorite colors for me to use.
Header Title: The main title of your site. It can be your char name, a quote, whatever you want. Or I can come up with something.
Pages: Tell me what pages you'd like me to make for you and the information you'd like to have on each. ie Artwork, references, commissions, ooc info, roleplay rules, character info, character diaries, guestbooks, etc
Links:  The name you would like me to put for the title of the pages you listed above.
Anything else: Special requests, any other information you want me to have, etc

[/color]

Progress:
Capra - Website - Awaiting info
Tame - Website and/or dream - Awaiting info
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 07:57:31 PM by Chokotto »

Offline Storm Tundra

Re: Free: Website, Desc, Dreams
«Reply #1: June 12, 2010, 07:14:42 AM»

Offline Chokotto

«Reply #2: June 12, 2010, 01:32:16 PM»

Tame

«Reply #3: June 12, 2010, 01:36:13 PM»
I'd love a dream please, a horse or feral one. Or if not a dream, a website please for my character Hoaxer http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/154/0/9/Hoaxer_by_NekoYoukaii.png

Offline Chokotto

«Reply #4: June 12, 2010, 01:38:50 PM»
I'd love a dream please, a horse or feral one. Or if not a dream, a website please for my character Hoaxer http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/154/0/9/Hoaxer_by_NekoYoukaii.png

PMing you now.

Offline owlu

«Reply #5: July 14, 2010, 10:14:43 PM»
if you're still open I would like a website for owlu. n_n

anything