turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: i need halp  (Read 659 times)

Offline Muet

i need halp
«: April 05, 2008, 04:57:16 PM»
with everything.. o____O
anatomy
paws
facial expressions
poses
ect
ect
ect
http://santa-monica.deviantart.com/

that would be my DA and as you can tell, when i draw, i only ever have three poses, and no bodies...evar.  ): i hope to fix that.  i cant find any good tutorials. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiahhhh.
im going to try a body right now...
tell me everything thats wrong with my art
and if you perhaps like anything about my art.

Offline Kiaren

Re: i need halp
«Reply #1: April 06, 2008, 06:58:44 AM»
 X3  Hmm...the best way that I learned how to draw paws is by looking at my dog and at other artist's style. For the facial expressions, I give them almost human/anime facial expressions. For me, they work the best. Anatomy..hmm..I guess its like ours, the length of the back should be as long as the legs go. When you get near the hind leg on the back, I like to curve it some, make it look like a hip bone poking out a little. Well, I can't help you much on poses since I usually use the same ones but just be creative. :D  Hope this helped you some Muet. Good luck!

Offline Mala

Re: i need halp
«Reply #3: April 06, 2008, 11:52:51 AM»
Well, if you're looking for new poses, just check out other art done, and try drawing similar positions. Or just experiment, and see which looks good. Doodle a lot, and vary the poses, and size. It helps when you're going to attempt to draw something big!

anything