turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: WARNING: Macaw/Kiba/Nidoran (harassment + theft)  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Rex T-Rex

WARNING: Macaw/Kiba/Nidoran (harassment + theft)
«: June 18, 2010, 08:47:13 AM»
Please note that this person shouldn't be considered a thief forever as, supposedly, all three of these alts are soon going to be sold.

A while ago I was commissioned by Macaw for an av. During the process she temporarily quit Furcadia without notifying me and hence was gone for 4+ months so I thought the commission had fallen through. When she came back she ignored me for a month, despite my efforts to contact her to find out if the job was dropped. When she finally responded  she was she was quitting Furc for good and was not wanting the av so much any more, though she did want it to sell with her alt Kiba, for whom the av was intended. More time passed (not gonna go through everything) and the bottom line is that at the end she didn't want the av, said it wasn't what she wanted (despite the fact that she saw every pose of it before completion except for the laying poses, which I offered to remake but she declined), and told me that I had to give her back a gift (confirm via logs that i WAS a gift intended for me to keep) that she had given me several months ago. When I disagreed to pay her back the money for the gift, because I had long since traded the original gift, she threatened to have her friends harass me, she herself was going to harass me, she called me greedy and a scammer (again the logs from several months ago prove I am NOT but I don't have permission to post them) and then she said that, along with blocking my email address so that I could no longer contact her, she was going to take the av (which I had sent to her in an attempt to get her to cool off) and hock it everywhere for free with no credit to me.
Now I don't know if anyone will ever have to go through with taking commissions from Macaw (AKA Kiba or Nidoran), seeing as how she is quitting furc again, but let this be a warning to anyone who does. If she doesn't get what she wants she will guilt you into trying to pay her back, go bipolar on you (one minute she's pissed and guilting the next it's "take your time, it's ok hun"), call you scammer, and if you have sent her any of your patch files she will threaten to leak them everywhere regardless of whether or not she has permission to.

As for the player patch in question. Here it is.
If you see this as downloadable anywhere, in anyone's dreams, or being hocked somewhere by someone that isn't me, please let me know. I really don't know how much trouble I want to put into this actual patch but I at least want people to know that it IS stolen and who the real creator is.

This issue has already been brought to the guardians (minus the newest harassment and theft ordeal which will soon be brought to light as well) so no need to tell me to contact them or whatever. I really just want to warn people that this person should be avoided at all cost. I would also be leery about buying/getting anything from her as you never know if she'll change her mind and demand it back thinking that she is still the owner of said item.

Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!

Offline Zim

Re: WARNING: Macaw/Kiba/Nidoran (harassment + theft)
«Reply #1: June 19, 2010, 10:22:54 PM»
I am going to take this opportunity to point out that she has pulled things like this before.

Here, and here.

I was sure there were others, but I cannot find them at the current time.

Offline Rex T-Rex

Re: WARNING: Macaw/Kiba/Nidoran (harassment + theft)
«Reply #2: June 21, 2010, 09:58:58 AM»
I am going to take this opportunity to point out that she has pulled things like this before.

Here, and here.

I was sure there were others, but I cannot find them at the current time.

Honestly I had heard of that just after she commissioned me. But it was explained to me that it was based around her paying money to someone else (although I guess this is still fairly similar) and when I checked on FAM about her they had unbanned her for "good behavior". Well, I guess this all just proves that "once a thief always a thief". At this point, and based on how many similar incidents there were surrounding her, there just needs to be a warning everywhere. "Don't ever trust her, she hasn't changed." Well, thanks though for posting those links to back up that what I said is true. It's sad that this has happened before, but I'm glad that it's obvious enough that she is the one at fault.
Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!

anything