turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Welcome to FAZ!  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Narnia

Welcome to FAZ!
«: December 16, 2007, 10:24:25 PM»
First off, let me start by thanking you for visiting us at FAZ. Our hope is that this site will be a unifying place for artists from Furcadia to post their magnificent pieces of art. We have heard the cry of the many artists who were tired of putting up with those larger sites who don’t want to listen to the community.

Please make sure you read the various rules in place before taking part in the community. While we will not be enforcing specific categories, or forcing you to do any odd requests to become a member, there are a few things you will need to keep in mind. This website is rated PG-13. That means that this will not be the place to upload art depicting sexual scenes or naked furres. We apologize in advance if this is an inconvenience. We’ll be asking the community to help us regulate this rule.

As the site is new, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns or suggestions. I hope you enjoy it!

Please spread the word!

-Narnia, and the FAZ Staff.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:44:38 PM by Narnia »
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."