turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Seeking Dream Weavers for Baroque Lolita themed dream!  (Read 805 times)

Offline Pugslie

Seeking a dream weaver for Kaddie and I's Lolita themed dream with a baroque style appearence.

Both Kaddie and I would like for this dream to be as elegant, pretty, and well crafted as possible!

We will both be providing you with very descriptive details as to what exactly we want in each room, so you won't have to give it too much thought!

DS work is NOT REQUIRED, we can handle that on our own.

You will have a better chance if you show: good use of space in your dream weaving, not making rooms excessively huge, not adding things that seem completely unnecessary to the dream, EXAMPLES ARE A MUST.

Please whisper Kaddie/Glinda or Pugslie/Milkshake in game

Offline Heimdall

Re: Seeking Dream Weavers for Baroque Lolita themed dream!
«Reply #1: June 23, 2010, 09:40:23 AM»
Do you have patches available, or an idea of what patches you might want to use? Or are you looking for someone to do custom patching?

Also, how would you be paying?

Offline kaddie

«Reply #2: July 02, 2010, 09:56:39 PM»
i have a bunch of patches that we've found and made, the only thing we really need are walls and floors, but those could probably be found.

we can pay in art and GD, and if it comes down to it, paypal.

Offline Jemmeh

«Reply #3: July 14, 2010, 01:59:28 PM»
Are you still looking?

I'd like to give it a shot, if you whisper "Jemmeh" in game, I can show you some of my work.

Offline Delectable

«Reply #4: August 18, 2010, 05:51:50 PM»
Not sure if you're still looking but I love building dreams and hate the DSing so it works out! www.sinfullyele.devianta rt.com There's commissions I've done on there. In the middle of one right now for Lothlore too I have newer pics of too.