turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anthro Animated Portrait  (Read 583 times)

Offline Hexy

Anthro Animated Portrait
«: June 29, 2010, 02:32:10 PM»
I have been searching for an artist to do an animated portrait of a feline anthro character for a while now and have come across only a handfull who seem to be doing animated portraits at all, and of course those artists are booked solid :( Am I just overlooking artists? I am willing to pay with paypal/gd/whatever!

Please post a link or examples of artwork and a round about price for an animated port :)

Offline Incarnate

Re: Anthro Animated Portrait
«Reply #1: July 01, 2010, 10:27:02 AM»
http://moonlightmemries.deviantart.com/gallery/#Furcadia-Ports Are some examples and prices (animated rages from $12-$25 depending on what you're looking for), though I also except trades and such. ^^

Whisper Incarnate if you're interested

Offline Jemmeh

«Reply #2: July 02, 2010, 10:21:04 AM»
What kind of animation are you wanting? Like what do you want it to do?

That aside, though I don't have any animated portrait refs (yet) I have done quite a few other animations (flash, Photoshop) so I'm sure I could animate a port.

Exapmles

My prices:
I accept paypal only ; and portraits are completed ASAP according to complexity, usually within the week. Animated portraits may take longer if they are complex.
(( I prefer the cash, but I may accept a limited number of port spaces.))

Stationary Remapping Ports are $10 USD.
Animated Portraits start at $15 USD for simplistic animation and will run up to $50 for 50 frames of carpal tunnel(that's the max, I believe) and that would be assuming a very high level of complexity.
Digital Non-Remap ports are $8 USD.

If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected] or whisper Jemmeh ingame; I try to leave Furcadia open when I can.

Offline nanoshpi

«Reply #3: July 09, 2010, 05:16:08 PM»
Heya, i do animated ports for $40 (single person) All my examples are here http://heaven--sent.deviantart.com/ <3

anything