turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2 thefts of same artwork? O.o  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Gengar

2 thefts of same artwork? O.o
«: July 06, 2010, 10:27:23 PM»

Different 'edits' of the same artwork. Are they both thefts? Because they're both.. uhm, blurry, like they were a jpg. And two people with basically the same thing, just recolored.. red light flashing.
Anyone know what and who's art it is?
Gengar -

Offline MT

• This is the most sober I've ever been in an airport.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary
Re: 2 thefts of same artwork? O.o
«Reply #1: July 06, 2010, 10:30:57 PM»
did you ask either of them??

ALSO both their descs seem similar, might be a stretch but maybe they're both alts of one person. but then again, those types of descs are pretty common.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:32:51 PM by MT »

Offline Gengar

«Reply #2: July 12, 2010, 03:51:22 PM»
did you ask either of them??

ALSO both their descs seem similar, might be a stretch but maybe they're both alts of one person. but then again, those types of descs are pretty common.

I tried to ask, I whispered both of them. I didn't get any response..
they might be the same person, I don't know, but... still looks like theft to me.
Gengar -

Offline ADALEINE

«Reply #3: July 12, 2010, 07:26:39 PM»
(19:20:09) Finch: Hello?
(19:20:30) Korivain: [Hello]
(19:20:44) Finch: http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=11192.msg88839;boardseen#new I just thought you should be aware of this. I'm a moderator on FAM/FAZ and I'm just trying to make things clear, so the wrong thing isn't thought.
 You see Korivain: This wolf's smoky grey fur and black markings usually made others distrust him before they knew him. His eyes shine deep blue with no visual pupils. He awoke one day to find himself a slave in the tethers pens. Suffering from extreme amnesia, he still managed to find a mate in the cages. They were both bought by a cruel slaver who used them as leverage over the other while he moved in on Korivains mate. After his master finally manage to mate with her, Korivain was freed. Still suffering the pain and anger from loosing his mate, he has returned to the only life he ever knew...this time on the other side of the cages. [Slaver] [Slaves: None] [Mate: None] [straight] [20 IC] [Para+ ][ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Korivain RH Profile] 
(19:20:59) Finch: Has anybody attempted to contact you about your portraits?
(19:21:12) Korivain: No not that i know of
(19:21:24) Finch: Another question: Did you draw them yourself?
(19:22:07) Finch: I'm not the furc police or anything, I'm just wondering, and if I could have permission to post logs on the site so people don't hound you later.
(19:22:58) Korivain: Both chars are mine btw in case you wondered, and yes the artwork is mine
(19:23:14) Finch: Just making sure. :)
(19:23:20) Finch: Want me to post and lock the thread?
(19:23:44) Korivain: not at all, please do.
(19:23:51) Finch: And do I have permission to post these logs on the forums? <3
(19:23:57) Korivain: yes you do
(19:24:01) Finch: Thanks! :D

If anyone, for whatever reason, wants to dispute this, please provide EVIDENCE about this person's art NOT being their own. If you don't have anything to show me or another moderator, don't bother replying or sending a PM. I'd also like to point out that just because the person didn't respond to you ONE time, doesn't mean they were ignoring you or that you have the go ahead to post a topic about them.

End of story.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:29:52 PM by ADALEINE »