turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Whatever you're looking for  (Read 535 times)

Offline Hearts

Whatever you're looking for
«: July 09, 2010, 05:43:59 AM»
Unemployed at the moment, could use something to do and extra money.

I can do literally whatever you want, but I'd prefer if you didn't request animated ports (don't have THAT much time on my hands).

Example of some of my work here: http://esotericfox.deviantart.com/
The art on the link above is pretty old and I can definitely do better -- especially if it's something larger than a port.

Payment:
  • I really need money right now so PayPal is definitely preferred. If you don't use PayPal then I'll accept non-expiring digos (typically this means port spaces); get with me for prices if you want to pay with digos.
  • As mentioned on the site, payment is due after an initial sketch is shown to you (unless all you're wanting is a sketch). If you seem like a really sketchy individual I may request payment upfront (I don't normally do this but we all hate being scammed). In the unlikely event that I request payment upfront I'll be willing to rework more things after you've seen the first sketch to make sure you're satisfied.
  • If you have questions about anything, ASK! I don't mind answering questions a bit.

I can also do websites (PHP, (X)HTML, CSS, Javascript, ASP -- pick your poison, I can code it); can also do custom stand-alone applications (Windows/Linux/Mac/*BSD) but I'm not sure how many people looking here will care about that stuff.

Cheers!

Offline Hearts

Re: Whatever you're looking for
«Reply #1: July 21, 2010, 08:15:11 PM»
Bump!

anything