turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: WHERE ALL THE NON-PARA KIDS AT  (Read 1206 times)

IPGD

• Topic Author
WHERE ALL THE NON-PARA KIDS AT
«: July 18, 2010, 11:42:24 PM»
Okay kids I got a STRINGENT LOSER QUOTA to fill this year and I have decided it will be with PRETEND TYPING, unfortunately I am a vestige of a time long past and I refuse to write FIFTY LINES PER POST LIKE EVERY OTHER SCHMUCK IN THIS GAME

Are there any dreams left that don't insist you make hilariously bloated posts for the most insignificant of actions and I don't mean "theoretically open to short form posts but everyone writes big turgid monsters anyway" I've looked myself but I cannot find any oh my god !!! !!!! !! ! !!! !

I don't care about settings or themes and I will gleefully read through nine novels worth of continuity information and write 10 page long character sheets as long as I don't have to do para

Offline Hathor

Re: WHERE ALL THE NON-PARA KIDS AT
«Reply #1: July 19, 2010, 01:26:10 PM»
Uhhh, I've been dream hopping around dreams located in FurN with some friends and we pretty much get called !!!!!TROLLS!!!!! everytime we do a little non-para, not-massively-fucking-serious RP, so perhaps somewhere outside of FurN would be a good place to start.

IPGD

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: July 19, 2010, 01:50:53 PM»
There are people in FurN doing something other than yiffing or idling?

Offline Pahn

«Reply #3: August 28, 2010, 02:59:21 AM»
I wouldn't mind non-para shenanigans. While I can do para-posts I choose not to. Mostly for the same reason I don't actually use a desc. If you feel up for fairy fun feel free to drop me a line. Or if you'd prefer you can also hit me up on Doc Rider.

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #4: August 28, 2010, 05:43:56 AM»
I've noticed that posting short posts in one of said "theoretically open to short form posts but everyone writes big turgid monsters anyway" places gets good results.

[edit] Come to think of it, players usually don't even mind when I post short (2ish sentences) in places that require ten billion lines.

Offline Ook

«Reply #5: September 06, 2010, 04:03:21 AM»
insert something to this effect in your desc
http://i46.tinypic.com/25f0vpd.png

i've recieved many short good quality posts from it

lovespell

• Topic Author
«Reply #6: September 30, 2010, 11:07:04 AM»
Perhaps we can get a group together of "Good Rpers that don't need to fluff things up and emphasize how red a person's hair can be using 10 posts." I've been wanting some quick, flowing, to-the-point RP with not a lot of fluff. I'll throw enough in there for personality, but there ARE ways to post below a para without seeming like a noob, and still using creativity.

Offline git

«Reply #7: June 29, 2011, 08:08:54 PM»
this is perfect. thank you. /thank you/. /late!