turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Closed.  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Arley

Closed.
«: April 09, 2008, 09:57:59 AM»
So I was sitting on my char in AI right? And this random bull shows up. Of course, being me, I tend to click a lot of people that I see. So, I click on him, he has a similar port to what my friend had. I distinctly remember the way the port was made, and when I saw this, I had a feeling that he stole the port. I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but. I saw it, and I really wanted to let others know to see if I was right. This is the port:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 12:33:45 PM by Homo »

Offline Sync

Re: Stolen port? I think so.
«Reply #1: April 09, 2008, 02:12:32 PM»
it looks a lot like a trace of something from loveless.

Offline Zim

«Reply #2: April 09, 2008, 02:23:37 PM»
Rule of thumb: Ask the owner of the portrait for information first. They may know something that can tell you if it's stolen or not, even if it's just the artist who drew it.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #3: April 09, 2008, 05:20:16 PM»
That port looks familiar, but not that name. I think a thread was made about it before but I can't remember the outcome.

Offline Glory

«Reply #4: April 09, 2008, 06:08:30 PM»
That port looks familiar, but not that name. I think a thread was made about it before but I can't remember the outcome.
It looks familiar to me also. I remember the old topic, it involving someone stealing it and they even edited a beekin badge onto the shoulder (I think?). I am unsure however if this is the same case or a entirely different thing.

Offline Eevee

«Reply #5: April 10, 2008, 01:33:37 AM»
That port is an edit of one of Tom Delonge's ports. For some reason Tom Delonge's ports keep being stolen and edited.

Not sure where the alt is nowdays but one of the artists on the ports was Mari (from FAM) but she RARELY gets on FAM because she quit furc. I know she was tired of everyone stealing Tom's ports :Y

Edit: Geminix was one of the ones who stole Tom's port, that being the port he stole and edited. He said he was going to clear it along time ago but I figured he'd just turn his port off until everyone forgot about it.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:35:33 AM by Mynt »