turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Feral Art  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Ezzie

Feral Art
«: August 01, 2010, 03:26:12 PM»
So that I don't waste anyone's time, this is a fan art thread... By fan art I mean; those of you who are a fan of this character and would like to draw it, then please do. Sadly, this is just a thread I'm making hoping to get lucky, as I'm tight on money and I'm simply seeking art from anyone who might want to do it for free. Those of you going "NO ONE DOES ART FOR FREEEEE" Just... stop. Some people do, and this thread is for anyone who would so kindly like to. <3 Your art will be displayed on my site and credit will be listed for it as well. I'm also available to help get the word out of an artist (those of you who DO accept this offer) looking for commissions. I have plenty of friends looking to buy art. So with that said, on with the info and references!

For right now, all I have is a reference of my character's feline form, the size of a normal female lioness, if only slightly larger. This thread will be updated later with her other forms if anyone is interested. If anyone would like to try their hand at her human-esque form, then please do! A link to my site is below, please click that for additional information. Her human form consists of what is displayed on her feral feline self- Her tails, horns, ears, eyes, fangs/sharp teeth, long pointed tongue, claws become her long claw-like nails, markings appear as tattoos on her skin, and her skin is a dark creamy mocha color.

Feline Form:

If there are any questions, please contact me via furcadia, offline whispers are okay if I'm not around.

Furcadia name: Ezzie    Contact me here for anything and EVERYTHING as I only check back here to bump threads, and you're more likely to reach me faster via whispers than anything else.

Thank you to those who took the time to read over my thread, and thanks ahead of time to anyone who does any art for me! <3
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 05:13:50 PM by Ezzie »

Offline Ezzie

Re: Feral Art
«Reply #1: August 02, 2010, 01:41:20 PM»
Bump

Offline pasha

«Reply #2: August 02, 2010, 02:40:46 PM»
You'd probably have more luck looking for someone who is taking requests on the freebie board. :3

Offline Ezzie

«Reply #3: August 03, 2010, 05:11:24 PM»
I know, I just don't have time to do that so I made a post for the time I'm not looking. :P

Offline Ezzie

«Reply #4: August 04, 2010, 01:07:33 PM»
Bump

Offline Ezzie

«Reply #5: August 05, 2010, 04:02:54 PM»
Bump

Offline Ezzie

«Reply #6: August 06, 2010, 04:30:44 PM»
Bump