If you wish to contact me, please do via DA and/or FAZ.
I'm also rarely on furcadia at the moment.
<<(assisted with background by Froglet)NOW OFFERING DIGITAL STYLE PORTS
More examples can been seen here: http://kedavre.deviantart.com/gallery/#Furcadia-portsPrices
Digital Portrait: 8pp/1 space/12gd
Joint/couple digital portrait: 12pp/2 spaces/ 16gd
Pixel portrait: 12pp/2 port spaces/18gd
Joint/couple pixel portrait: 16pp/3 port spaces/22gd
Animating port: 20pp+/25gd+ (+ indicates that the price is subject to change depending on difficulty.)terms and conditions
1. All art is © me. You can not sell or edit any of my artwork unless you have permission from me. Do not remove my signature either.
2. Payment must be paid before I hand over the artwork. I will provide screen shorts etc of the artwork as I go along, but the finished product will not be shown fully.
3. Please be Patient, I do need to keep up with work and school during the week, so commission may not be completed on the same day as they are requested.
4. Please keep in contact with me. I like to send previews of my progress and ask for approval before progressing further. If you fail to keep in contact with me then I will cancel the commission.
5. I have the right to refuse a commission if I believe I can not and will not attempt it.
6. Changes to finished product:
-By me: If you wish to change a certain feature within the artwork, depending on what that feature is, I will try my best to edit it.
-By the commissioner: I do give permission for the commissioner to make changes to their artwork after it has been purchased, as long as you let me know what you are changing etc so that I can inform viewers then I'm perfectly fine with it.
7. If you wish to cancel the commission please inform me as soon as possible. If you do wish to cancel then I have the right to re-sell the art depending what stage it is at.
8. if you want a refund, the refund will only be given if the commissioner has a valid reason. Also in the case of a refund, I have right to edit and re-sell the art.
Forms of contact
Da: Note me or post a commnet somewhere
Faz: pm me.