turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Large Patch Request, Over $100 (Paypal or Scales)  (Read 571 times)

Offline Vando

Large Patch Request, Over $100 (Paypal or Scales)
«: August 15, 2010, 02:45:47 PM»

READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME
This is a duplicate copy of my post from here
Please do not respond here, instead reply to my post on the official Furcadia forums. here
READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME READ ME

I am seeking a talented patcher to assist me with this. All prices negotiable, but there are currently $115 in listings here.
I would prefer to hire a single person. I would like well textured, shadowed, realistic patching completed. Anything that looks 2D, or cartoony will not be acceptable.
I pay in sections as the items are completed and recieved with either Paypal or dragonscales

YOU MUST RESPOND TO THIS LISTING WITH YOUR SAMPLE WORK, AND IF YOU WILL DO THE PATCHES AT A LOWER PRICE, MAKE YOUR BID (Say, 30% off my asking prices)

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, I WILL BE WILLING TO PAY MORE FOR EXCELLENT WORK. Just tell me how much more you require (percentage wise)

Patchwork List, and Descriptions
$22 Exterior Building Set of Light, grayish brick walls, with black roofing
Must include the following:
Large Double Door Set
Single Door
A curved wall set for a tower, occupying a 4x4 area
Attic Windows, which protrude out of the roof, Should be about 2 tiles wide facing both directions
Large Window (For over the double doors)
Standard 1 tile windows, one version should be rectangular, one version with a curved top
White Pillar (One and two story tall versions)
Balconies (with support columns curving in towards the walls) -
Bay Windows 3 tiles wide w/ roofing
Horizontal Walls (walls that are square shaped, not at an isometric angle, such as default item 187

$8 Victorian Interior Wall set (Must be 3 floor tiles high, in other words, more like default wall shp 1 tex 7 as opposed to shape 1 texture 1)
(Each wall type must include base wall, wall with door, wall with window, and short version of wall (for the bottoms of the room)
A)White Wooden Paneled Walls with Crown Molding
B)Wallpapered Walls (One golden/light, one reddish, one dark/blackish, textures used for wallpaper are your choice, repeated textures in different colors are acceptable)

$14 Staircases
One large wooden flaired staircase (wider at bottom, base should be 4 tiles wide), with red line of carpet, with northwest and northeast facing directions
Simple Wooden Staircase, with handrails and thick spindles, with wooden orbs at each end of the rail

Assorted Items/Floors
$4 Wooden Book shelves (must appear to be built into the walls, there must be assorted book arrangements as well for each shelf, so they do not appear to repeat, 3 styles needed facing both directions)
$4 Executive Styled Wooden Desk with assorted items on top (books, a small lamp, etc. - The front of the desk should be facing southwest/east, the side where the user sits should not be visible, so no drawers should be showing)
(goes with desk) Executive Red Leather Stationary Chair
$4 Grandfather Clock w/ 3 frame animated pendulum
$4 Large Gothic Chandelier w/ animated lighting
$6 Large White Fireplace with decent woodwork, animated flames, woodwork should extend to ceiling with a painting above the fireplace between the woodwork
$4 Assorted Carpets in assorted reddish and golden colors, other color accents are allowed to help texture, at least 3 different types. Must include some type of border as well for each carpet type. Note that the carpet must be floors, not an object.
$6 Amelie Sofa in black, and recolored red version, must be plain (no loud colorful textures)
$2 Simple Library Desk w/ Chair
$1 Wooden Floor Tiles - one light one dark
$3 Large Curved Window (Use Brown Wood - not white) 2 Floor tiles wide.
$4 Fountain (Essentially a less ugly version of default item 1384)
$3 Assorted Hanging Wooden Signs (For outside doors) - Must face both directions. I want symbols, not text.
Needed Signs: Pub, Inn, Produce Market, Clothing, Library, Locksmith, Wine Shop
$3 Larger Signs (Two floor tiles wide, With posts on the sides - stone) One should say "Bank" the other "Barracks"
$4 Curtains in assorted colors, should wrap around windows, and include closed versions
$6 Market Tents - 2x2 and 2x3 versions in assorted colors are needed. Must be constructed so I can place items underneath them (tables with fruit, for example)
$4 Assorted Market Items on display cases - For under the tents. I require at least 5 different item types: Jewelry, clothes, weapons, fruit, meat,
$5 Gypsy Tent (Like the market tent, but completely curtained on all sides, with an entrance, should be 2x3 Should be dark blue/purpleish. The inside is also needed.
$4 Assorted Gypsy Items(Crystal ball on table, a few plush pillows, and a couple shiny trinkets would be ideal
$12 Assorted Paintings in different sizes (Can be furres, flowers, buildings, etc. I want them all to be original.) 2 large paintings, (3 tiles wide), 2 medium (2 tiles wide), and 6 small (1 tile wide). Use silver frames on the small paintings, and golden on medium and large.

anything