turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anthro art for Norma?!  (Read 614 times)

Offline Norma

Anthro art for Norma?!
«: August 22, 2010, 07:07:02 PM»
Alright, so. I recently recieved the alt Norma..I plan to make her an anthro character, and based off of Marilyn Monroe--if you did not know, her real name was Norma Jeane Mortenson.(There's your history lesson for the day :s) ANYWAYS -- I'm looking for anthro artists to commission, currently I'm only offering GD, alas my paypal is empty/kaput. Her design is simple, an arctic wolf..with Marilyn's attributes. If you're interested, PLEASE drop me a whisper on Kaw/Norma or post here. The only thing I ask of you is that if you can't draw muzzles..please do not take interest in this. I do not want nekko looking drawings. She is a canine and therefor I want her to have a muzzle, and when it is drawn without one it ends up looking more like a cat than a dog.

Thanks a lot, its apprechiated!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 11:23:58 AM by Norma »

Offline Dawni

Re: Anthro art for Norma?!
«Reply #1: August 24, 2010, 08:44:24 PM»
I may be able to help you. You can whisper Dawnykit. I do prefer paypal, but since yours is empty, I will accept GD as well. Wounldnt pay till a sketch is shown.

Offline Astra

«Reply #2: August 25, 2010, 06:22:03 PM»
Gallery

It's full of canines.  There's a few anthros scattered in there as well.  What kind of char art are you looking for exactly?  I have other commissions I have to get to, but I'm in need of some quick GD, so I wouldn't mind drawing something for you if you'd be interested.  Please PM or whisper as Seance.

Erde

«Reply #3: August 31, 2010, 10:47:04 AM»

anything