turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Aeries, Pukta?  (Read 1347 times)

tundra

• Topic Author
Aeries, Pukta?
«: August 28, 2010, 06:12:32 AM»
I thought this also pretained to art theft. I have the same thread on FAM though.

Hey guys Let me explain this the best I can.

I have had the alt transmute for quite awhile for the longest time i couldn't log in, I finally got my old laptop working which had the logs, to show, i had 4 ports on him and life catten and foxen. So I thought i had remembered the password, so I went to download the ini. It said his name did not exist. I was lucky to have remade him however he shouldn't of expired, and ports and lifers are gone? So I contacted Cironir, I don't have permission to post logs. So I'll explain he checked the Ip, and everything was moved to aeries then pukta and few other alts several times. This alt is mine, and everything on it is mine, I can't get it back but this person stole my alt. I don't know who owns these alts. I am pretty sure, they stole him somehow. There isn't another logical explination. I never sold Transmute. EVER.

This is from my logs.
Player info: Transmute ([email protected]) Furcadia UID: 39303367 Created on: 2006-01-28/07:43:51/Sat Logged in: 1027 times Time spent in Furcadia: 66 days, 13 hours, 6 minutes, 55 seconds Extra: Ferian Foxen - for life, tradeable in 55 days Extra: Ferian Catten - for life, tradeable in 55 days Portraits: 4 active, 0 inactive, 0 waiting for review DragonScales Balance: 0 GD, 0 SD, 0 CD (total $0.00 USD)  Session closed 2010-01-17 20:30:09

this is from the alt now

Player info: transmute ([email protected])
Furcadia UID: 41399846
Created on: 2010-08-27/13:02:50/Fri
Logged in: 3 times
Time spent in Furcadia: 0 days, 0 hours, 27 minutes, 42 seconds
Item: cookies (0 active, 3 inactive)
DragonScales Balance: 0 GD, 0 SD, 0 CD (total $0.00 USD)

I want to know who owns the alts,and. What exactly happened. I want my stuff back.

These ports are transmute's, and though they got  transferred off i still have the fox files and i'm reuploading when i get spaces. If you see anyone with these ports let me know asap.

Offline Asiil

Re: Aeries, Pukta?
«Reply #1: August 28, 2010, 09:32:35 AM»
This isn't really an art issue. You did right by alerting the FAM boards, but this is the art boards and doesn't really go here. Best to suggest is try contacting the alts your things were sent to or talk with the furc-staff again and see if they can't get your things back. It's unlikely they will since they get scam-artists trying to get them to trade items obviously not theirs off other chars and that sorta thing all the time, but that's the best you can really do aside from posting warnings in appropriate threads. But again, this forum and section isn't really appropriate for an alt and digo theft issue.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

tundra

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: August 28, 2010, 11:33:29 AM»
This isn't really an art issue. You did right by alerting the FAM boards, but this is the art boards and doesn't really go here. Best to suggest is try contacting the alts your things were sent to or talk with the furc-staff again and see if they can't get your things back. It's unlikely they will since they get scam-artists trying to get them to trade items obviously not theirs off other chars and that sorta thing all the time, but that's the best you can really do aside from posting warnings in appropriate threads. But again, this forum and section isn't really appropriate for an alt and digo theft issue.

My ports were switched to an alt when t was stolen, i dont know who has them. THE PORTS ARE AN ART ISSUE.

Offline Eevee

«Reply #3: August 28, 2010, 05:49:18 PM»
Its possible that instead of transfering the portraits, they were cleared and the spaces were sold

anything