turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: taking port commissions/trades again! (remap and non; 15/10 GD or PP) -- 3 SLOTS  (Read 1237 times)

Offline grimgris

believe it or not, i am back in business after a few-month furc hiatus! because of that i don't really have anything NEW to put up as an example, so here are some ports from late 2009/early 2010 (from newest to oldest):

* EXAMPLES

(the only non-remap port in the bunch is hoosier's; all others are fully remappable)

i can do normal furries, flat-faced (lol) furries, humans, ferals... whatever the hell you could ever possibly want, pretty much.

* PRICES/PAYMENT
remap ports are 15 PP/GDs, nonremap are 10 PP/GDs, and i will also take the equivalent amount of spaces (ie 3 spaces for a remap port, etc).. i will do multiple ports for life digos, and i MIGHT take expiring digos.. just make an offer! prices will vary a little depending on complexity--if you ask me to do a really exotic character (not your standard furry stuff) or a character doing some insane pose or more than one character, etc, it will probably be a little more, but it just depends. i am pretty hard-up for scales.

I AM ALSO OPEN TO THE POSSIBILITY OF A PORT TRADE, BUT I HAVE HIGH STANDARDS. feel free to offer, but don't be surprised/offended if i say no! i am much more in need of scales/digos.

here's how payment goes:
1. initial sketch and any edits
2. lines - 5 GDs
3. flat coloring
4. shading - the rest of the payment!

and i will show you my progress at any time that you want. just ask!

* SLOTS
1. maureen
progress: not started, unpaid
2. ---------
progress:
3. ---------
progress:

* CONTACT
(in order of likeliness that i'll answer)
furcadia: hoosier
aim: bee goggles
email: [email protected]

or you can just PM me on here!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 02:17:04 AM by grimgris »

Offline grimgris

BUMP

Offline grimgris

~*BAUMP*~

Offline grimgris

Offline grimgris

Offline grimgris