turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Breakdance's portraits  (Read 992 times)

Offline Pocketmew

Breakdance's portraits
«: September 04, 2010, 01:20:31 PM»
I just recently gotten the alt breakdance and have no idea who are the artists..I recognise the am signature in the last one but couldn't figure out who is was.

Offline r i l e y

Re: Breakdance's portraits
«Reply #1: September 13, 2010, 10:51:09 AM»
Hah, I used to have this alt for awhile. First one was (don't quote me on this) but I -think- is by Pyro.
Second is by someone who used to go by the name Mask, which the commissioner and Mask got in a little argument, so there's a free version out there of this very port just incase you see a near identical one minus the little customizations. But from what I know of, the dispute was settled, there's just some rare floater similarity ports.
Third.. I have yet to find out in all honesty. If you find out for the third, I'd like to know too please. It's one of my favorites, aside from the Aka port. <3
'Hope it helps a little!

EDITEDIT: Also, if you were given the site to go with her, and if it wasn't too much of a hassle, could you please insert Mochi into the (previous owner) place on the credits on the bottom perchance? The person who I sold it to removed my name and I lost track of them.. ;;
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 10:56:05 AM by m o c h i »

Offline Lord

«Reply #2: September 15, 2010, 03:26:49 PM»
i think... THINK, THINK, THINK, the third one was done by the person who now is known as Hoot. i knew the person who commissioned the artist, and i could swear that Hoot is the one who did it.

Offline Pocketmew

«Reply #3: October 03, 2010, 05:59:46 PM»
All artists were found :)

anything