turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: crosser's feral ports. 5GD/port.. 0/3  (Read 830 times)

Offline Crosser

crosser's feral ports. 5GD/port.. 0/3
«: September 06, 2010, 11:55:58 AM»
WELCOME
Hi o.o. Some of you may know me for my ports/patches. Recently, I just got back into Furcadia, and have picked back up my artwork. So, I'm offering ports. I'm also offering websites, and my thread for that is here: http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=11546.0. Anyways, check out the art and apply if you'd like one ;o. My art is generally done same-day. Portraits displayed below took me about 1hr/2hrs to complete. The more detail, the longer, but I'm generally quick/focused.

EXAMPLES
Below are some recent examples. More will come with the more I make.

PRICING
The standard is one port space, or 5GD. Digos, paypal, whatever else will do. Make an offer.

APPLICATION
Please fill out completely and either post or PM. You may also contact me by AIM, vspiinkbabiix3, or on Furc, where I'm mainly on Crosser, Valder, or Jokull. OOR may email to [email protected]

Code: [Select]
[b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b]
[b]YOUR NAME:[/b]
[b]HOW TO CONTACT YOU:[/b]
[b]SPECIES:[/b]
[b]GENDER:[/b]
[b]COLORING:[/b] Please be very specific if non-remappable. If remappable, leave blank.
[b]MARKINGS:[/b] What colors you want where. For remappable, just list where you want 'fur' to be, 'markings' to be, 'vest', etc.
[b]POSE:[/b] A smile? A snarl? A freaking ROAR? What pose would you like your character in?
[b]OTHER:[/b] anything else to include, like background, writing, etc.
[/color][/size][/font]

QUEUE
I will only be taking 3 orders at a time.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 06:08:28 PM by Crosser »

Offline Crosser

Re: crosser's feral ports. 5GD/port Hoor completed
«Reply #1: September 07, 2010, 06:34:24 PM»
bump

Offline Crosser

Re: crosser's feral ports. 5GD/port.. 1/3
«Reply #2: September 09, 2010, 05:39:47 PM»
bump

Offline Crosser

Re: crosser's feral ports. 5GD/port.. 2/3
«Reply #3: September 12, 2010, 02:18:36 PM»