turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 1436 times)

Offline soogie

SOLD
«: September 08, 2010, 01:44:20 AM»
This has been cross posted in fam ^^. I figured I would post it here too for anyone interested.

Hey guys, I'm putting this back up for sale again as I just want to get rid of it. I would really like to get at least $60 $45 for this alt or offer your best price. With it you'll get the alt name Soogie, the port space/ port art on it, and alt artwork (Both a female, and male version.) All the artwork is done by me, once you purchase this alt, the character and everything belong to you.

I am only charging 60  45 dollars for this alt as the port space itself cost me 10 dollars, my port art sells for 20 dollars, and my artwork that goes with it would normally be a 35 dollar commission + 10 dollars for alteration. If you'd like you can also offer me your best offer, however, please be realistic and don't ask me to have the alt for something ridiculous. :(

I accept paypal only. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me :). Below are pictures of the artwork you'll be receiving.

The port is remapable.

(both female and male versions of the character, whichever you'd like to use is your choice as I will be giving you the full size artwork of both),

Once again, if you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. :) Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 10:02:18 PM by soogie »

Offline soogie

Re: Selling Soogie [cybergoth dragon] (design, port, art etc.)
«Reply #1: September 10, 2010, 05:46:14 AM»
bumping

Offline soogie

«Reply #2: September 11, 2010, 06:03:43 PM»
bumping

Offline soogie

«Reply #3: September 12, 2010, 04:41:11 PM»
bumping :)

Offline soogie

«Reply #4: September 19, 2010, 01:30:44 AM»
Bumping!

Offline soogie

Bumping!

Offline soogie

bump!

Offline Farrah

The two art pieces look female.. how can you tell which is the male version?

Offline soogie

Lowered price! Bumping for today!

@ Lissa: On the male version the hips are flat instead of curvy, there's no breasts and there's a bit more down south considering it's male. There's also a bit more pronounced area of the neck (adams apple) and the thighs are thinner, hope that helps :).  The face, pose and colors are the only things really kept the same. I suppose in a sense it's just an androgynous male.

Offline soogie

Bump!