turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Searching for Good Human Male Art  (Read 705 times)

Offline Convalesce

Searching for Good Human Male Art
«: September 11, 2010, 02:48:55 PM»
Alright. So. I've got a character that badly needs some art. This is where you come in.
I haven't really been able to find anything that catches my eye, so I'm going to try having artists come to me instead of searching for them. <3

Anyway. So far, this is the only reference I have for my Sìdhe boy, Rhys.

Yeah, yeah. It's from FFXIV's character creator. I'm a dork. I know. D: But all that aside, it's a fairly decent reference for him facially. For his body structure, think something more like this. And he has this tattoo on his lower back, probably around 2 square inches big. So, it's not too big at all. He has a lot more information in regards to appearance, all of which can be found on his website.

As for what I'm looking for. Well. I'm looking for a balance between quality and price.
I love really good art, but I'm an unemployed college student with rent, bills to pay, and food to buy. I'm not going to shell out $50 for a headshot, even if it is godly. Likewise, I love good deals, but I won't spend money on something I don't think is worth the cash. I won't spend $5 on an MS paint scribble done in 5 minutes.
But, I would potentially pay around $15-20 for a really good quality full body piece or $5 for a good headshot or whatever. I'm not looking to short-change any skilled artists, but I don't want to be over-charged either.

With that said, I'm mostly looking for full, 3/4ths body, and especially reference sheets in any medium, but bust shots, headshots, and etc. would also interest me if they're priced well and good quality.

So, if you're interested, it's probably best to post examples / links to galleries and prices here, on this thread, or by private message.
 You can also whisper me on Rhys Morgan or Kheelan, but I may be AFK or just not online. Thanks! (:

Erde

Re: Searching for Good Human Male Art
«Reply #1: September 11, 2010, 03:34:15 PM»
I'm doing full-bodied shaded refs for $5 paypal.

http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=9915.0

I do have humans in my FA gallery, too, so feel free to check it out. :3

Offline Convalesce

«Reply #2: September 22, 2010, 06:02:18 PM»
Still looking.. Was kind of hoping I'd get more than just two responses. XD;

Offline Sushi

«Reply #3: September 25, 2010, 07:02:09 PM»
http://spiffysugie.deviantart.com

everything's there, commission prices too in a journal :D I'm super elaborate with refs, but we can discuss anything. <33 I'm fleeeexible

Offline Suck-It

«Reply #4: September 25, 2010, 11:32:17 PM»
Check this artist out. Her name is Majas.. and there is like nothing she can't do! http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=143.0

Offline Alton

«Reply #5: September 29, 2010, 09:16:58 PM»
Hello~

My busts, headshots, and fullbodies are $5 a piece. I also offer reference sheets for $20 that include a fullbody and three headshots(with expressions of your choice).

My gallery is here
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:48:21 PM by Alton »

Offline Meem

«Reply #6: October 14, 2010, 04:51:13 PM»
Very cheap art

Seriously, nothing on there is over $5 unless you want a group shot

anything