turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: im assuming this is done  (Read 837 times)

Offline Quiny

im assuming this is done
«: September 16, 2010, 05:44:50 PM»
I kind of feel like making a few ports again, just for the sake of art & money lolz.
I want to know how much these would sell for if I were to sell them.

Since I haven't done ports for a while, I had to adjust to shrinking the image.
So the first few I did during the past weeks is a little unclean and rough. But near recent, I've decided to thicken the line, and whoa, it looks way better. (:

If you happen to know more techniques to draw better or even some critiques, feel free to throw them at my face.

Old -> New

non-pixel

pixel
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:01:19 AM by Quiny »

Erde

Re: pricing + critiques help !
«Reply #1: September 16, 2010, 08:14:35 PM»
The thick line style is really a lot better. Adds much more character to your images.

I'd say you could charge 10GD, maybe 15 for these.

The cel-shading works well, but some of the backgrounds are a little distracting in my opinion. You've got a very distinct, very neato style though.

Maybe some other poses, too. But that's just because I don't like seeing the same faces over and over (despite I have the same problem).

If you accept trades I'd love to do one. x3

Offline Quiny

Re: pricing + critiques help !
«Reply #2: September 16, 2010, 08:22:43 PM»
The thick line style is really a lot better. Adds much more character to your images.

I'd say you could charge 10GD, maybe 15 for these.

The cel-shading works well, but some of the backgrounds are a little distracting in my opinion. You've got a very distinct, very neato style though.

Maybe some other poses, too. But that's just because I don't like seeing the same faces over and over (despite I have the same problem).

If you accept trades I'd love to do one. x3

Thankyouu!
And yeah I have the most problem with backgrounds, I have no idea what fits and what doesn't. grr.
anyways yeah, I hate seeing the same face too. ):
When I realize it, it's too late and I'm just like "oh god not again"
need to stick that into my head.

not accepting trades right now, sorry. D:
I actually have a workload of commissions for other stuff, but they are all chibis so I want to take a break and draw ports instead and I am also in need of some cash.

anything