turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ART SPECIAL*LIMITED TIME ONLY* CLICK AND BE AMAZED o:  (Read 610 times)

Offline keiroko

ART SPECIAL*LIMITED TIME ONLY* CLICK AND BE AMAZED o:
«: September 21, 2010, 10:16:05 AM»
MY CURRENT LAPTOP IS HAVING MANY ISSUES..ANYONE WHO HAS CONTACT WITH ME A LOT KNOWS HOW FRUSTRATING IT HAS GOTTEN..IM SURPRISED IT LIVES AGAIN AFTER THE MONTH IT WOULDN'T TURN ON. (it was pronounced dead..and it still has strokes daily.. making it hard for me to work properly..hence why I am broke)

OKAY I NEED TO REACH MY NEW LAPTOP GOAL, PLEASE HELP! DOING SPECIALS UNTIL I CAN REACH IT!

-> 300/1170 <-

Linearts 2$
Traditionally coloured HALF PRICE
Pixel Chibis 1-3$ (inquire about what they look like)
Patchy plushes 2-5$ +shipping (roughly 4$ for 10-12")
Fluffy patchies(faux fur I already own) 5-10$+shipping

New Products
Sculptures (small size roughly 2" tall or so, if larger higher pay may exist) 15$ +shipping
Bean bag plushies Sameprice of normal size add 3$

All plushies and drawings special price, Patches for dreams (depending on size/ stuff you want) (items previously priced 25cents or less do not qualify)
For example
Ports normally 10$ now 5$ for limited time

DONATIONS (RAFFLE)

If you do not want art or you don't want to pay these prices, donations are loved and will enter you in a raffle to win my life tygrad or life rabben (only one, you can choose) I will use a random dice roll to pick the number and if you are picked woo. (drawing will be held when I recieve enough toward laptop OR Nov.1 (might be extended depending on amount of tickets, prize might be upped as well)

1$ = 1 ticket
5$ = 5 ticket
100$ = 120ticket
500$ = 550ticket
1000$ or more = 1500ticket+

*If enough tickets are purchased a plushie of your character or animal of choice will be added to prize list*
*If not enough bought, money will be refunded or lesser prize awarded (digo of lesser time span)*

NOT A SCAM I JUST NEED HELP DESPERATLY IF YOU DONATE AT ALL AND I DO NOT RECIEVE NEARLY ENOUGH TO PURCHASE I WILL COME UP WITH SOME SORT OF NEAT PRIZE IDEA (maybe plushie or painting valued at .. a lot :3)
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________
________________________ ________________________ _

For other prices and examples please view -> http://forums.furcadia.com/index.php?&showtopic=64230
**I am always open for commission just contact me** **In my forum posts that is not saying paypal is more..it is saying ..for example 1$-3$ GD or Paypal and I typed it oddly.. Forgive any miscommunications**

anything