turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Portrait Commission(s) - Open  (Read 689 times)

Offline Vini

Portrait Commission(s) - Open
«: September 30, 2010, 10:08:06 PM»
Alright, i'm finally opening up my commission(s) for portrait(s). I want to lay out a few rules before I begin taking commission(s).

1. I need references because I hate really hate working off of descriptions. Pictures are very much preferred. Females are easier to work with, I can try my best for males and depending the species. Ferals are rather hard, so you may want to find a better artist.

2. I will take payment first, if you don't like it. Too bad. I'm not going to waste my time drawing portraits for people who will tell me the next day that they will not take it. This is how this part will work. I'll make a sketch and show you. If you like it then be prepared to pay. No if's or but's.

3. How I want to be paid? I will accept GDs, port spaces, life digos ONLY. No paypal, sorry. That option may open up. No neopets, gaia items, second life. Nothing else will be accepted. Not wanting to trade artwork either.

4. Please do not remove my signature '7x' or edit the portrait in any way unless I agree to it.

5. No XXX content, please.

Portraits - 3-5 GD / remap and non-remap.
pm me on sexual &/or kasumi or pm here.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 10:10:11 PM by Vini »

Offline Vocalist

Re: Portrait Commission(s) - Open
«Reply #1: October 19, 2010, 12:15:46 PM»
HI ILY.
bump
:)

-Tif
Life wastes itself while we are preparing to live

anything