turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking for a particular portrait.  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Fawkiia

Looking for a particular portrait.
«: October 08, 2010, 01:17:55 PM»
THis was the only area that i thought would be suitable. My bad if it isnt, and feel free to move it. <3

I'm looking for the .fsh file for the portrait that Keilo made free forever ago. Aka; the only in my avatar. But anywho. I know its like.. pretty much years old, but if you have it and wouldnt mind sending it to me, lemme know via pm or posting. <3

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:51:34 PM by Erde »

Offline Naomi

Re: Looking for a particular portrait.
«Reply #1: October 08, 2010, 01:25:41 PM»
is it uploaded to you character?
If it is you can say `remap 1 (Or whatever number your port is on) then click yourself it will show you the remappable version of the port which you can screenshot and put into whatever program.
Then say the same again to turn it off & re-click yourself.

Offline Fawkiia

«Reply #2: October 08, 2010, 01:34:27 PM»
No. ): I thought it still was, actually. And if it was you can just go online to get the remap on the furc website, too. But it must've been on my Silver Sponsorship port, and I no longer have it.

Erde

«Reply #3: October 08, 2010, 02:52:06 PM»
Moved to a more appropriate thread. Good luck!

Offline -

«Reply #4: October 08, 2010, 02:53:37 PM»
i know that port was uploaded to the alt nix too, they might be able to give you the file.

Offline Spooki

«Reply #5: October 08, 2010, 02:56:56 PM»
I'm the new owner of Nix and I'm also why this thread was probably made.

Yesterday I receieved the alt, Nix, in trade for one of mine, and wasn't aware the port uploaded to it was a freebie so when I saw Fawkiia's icon this morning I grew concerned that I might have recieved an alt with a stolen portrait or that Fawkiia was unknowingly using a port belonging to someone else.

I wanted to just be sure before writing an alert thread, lo and behold it was a freebie. If you'd like, Fawkiia, I can try my best to turn it into a FSH file and get a copy to you ASAP.
~~ Putting the square block in the round hole since 1985 ~~

I can be reached on Furc as Spooki

Offline Fawkiia

«Reply #6: October 08, 2010, 05:55:30 PM»
That would be wonderful if you can turn it into a fsh and send it! If you go in to manage your ports on the furc website it shows the remappable version of the portrait if i remember right. Just send me a pm if you're able. :3