turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Ports for CHEAP! [good quality too!]  (Read 761 times)

Offline Dakieda

Ports for CHEAP! [good quality too!]
«: October 24, 2010, 10:44:35 PM»
PORTS FOR 3-5gd!! IS NOW DOING REMAPS FOR THE SAME PRICE!!
The ports will be whatever you ask for, at whatever price you ask for! So long as its between 3 and 5 gd! I am trying desperately to save up for a digo! Anyways, there is an example of a simple lineart which gives you an idea of my style. I do ferals VERY well. I can do humans, but they will turn out anime style. I can do anthros also, but this may take longer than the first two mentioned. I will also add some examples of human and anthro lines in a second. Also, DO NOT STEAL THESE LINES. I will hunt you down for the rest of your virtual life and harass you until you cant take it, and then I'll come back and do it some more. >:(

I have added a form below, for those of you who dont feel like whispering me in-game on Crowfood, Kanoro, or Bristlecone.

In-game name: Used for contact purposes
Name of character or alt the port is for: This is optional, keep in mind if you post this here, i will put it on the port.
Type of port: Feral, human, anthro?
What should it look like?: You can post a link to a character ref, which is prefered, but if you dont have one, then please please PLEASE be very detailed with the text.
Pose: This is also optional, if you'd like a specific pose. Can also say whether you want a headshot or fullbody port here.
Price you want to pay: between 3 and 5gd please.
What will i do if you steal my lines?: This is to make sure you read the entire post. ;)
Anything else?: Comment here if you have something else to say.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 02:51:52 AM by Dakieda »

Offline Dakieda

Re: Ports for CHEAP! [good quality too!]
«Reply #1: October 25, 2010, 06:49:25 PM»
b u m p

Offline Dakieda

«Reply #2: October 31, 2010, 06:49:32 PM»
bump

Offline Dakieda

«Reply #3: November 01, 2010, 03:36:59 PM»