turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: What Would You Value My Work At?  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Rex T-Rex

What Would You Value My Work At?
«: November 02, 2010, 08:14:51 PM»
Long title is long.....
So I've been doing port and player work for a few years now, and I' jsut wondering what you guys think my stuff is worth.
As a note, the file got a little blurred after I uploaded it (loos perfectly fine in the original file) so some of the quality is lost. Alos not eveyr pot has a BG either because it's not totally finished yet or because it's a dream port and I lik allowing pople to chose their own BG so it fits the dream.

In order from left to rightstarting at the top
PORTS:TOP->  Kiba from Wolf's Rain, Banana Split, Kaylour (freebie with no shading and sloppy quick BG), Tyrie (specifically done in Spyro style), Mayara, Short Coat Chihuahua male (dream port), 
2ND ROW-> Hellhound wolf
3RD ROW-> Shotaro Hidari, Rex T-Rex (this is the OLDEST port/patch of everything you see here, notice the not clean lineart XD )
BOTTOM-> Earl Gey ( MyLittlePony), El Chupacabra, Kishou, Slaughtered (unfinished BG), Short Coat Chihuahua unspecifide (dream pot), Short Coat Chihuahua female (dream port)

(ALL are player patches)PATCHES: Great Jaggi (Monster Hunter Tri), Jaggi (MH Tri), Horstachio (Viva Pinata), Instrancevia (extinct mammal-like reptile), Cynognathus (extict mammal), Short Coat Chihuahua Teacup/Pup, Short Coat Chihuahua Adult/Normal, Frilled Shark, Humbolt Squid, Kiba from Wolf's Rain

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 06:34:16 AM by Rex T-Rex »
Visit my site-> http://rext-rex.webs.com

currently have alts on sale! http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=31876.msg468272#msg468272

I am adorifying!

Offline Glaciel

Re: What Would You Value My Work At?
«Reply #1: November 05, 2010, 11:16:22 AM»
Well no doubt you could easily get 5$ per port, maybe even 10 depending if it includes backgrounds like the one on Mayara or the quality you put on the t-rex port.

I'm not sure about how much patches are worth now-a-days, but they look quite detailed and well shaded so that right there is an added plus!