turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Update incoming  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Narnia

Update incoming
«: November 22, 2010, 07:01:00 PM»
This is to let everyone know that in the coming week or so FAZ will be updating.

A preview of the new site design can be seen at http://www.matthirschfelt.com/dump/FAZnew1.png

This is not finished. If anyone has logo ideas and wants to donate their labor to make a better one, please contact me.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Heimdall

Re: Update incoming
«Reply #1: November 22, 2010, 07:55:55 PM»
Will there still be recent forum posts and recent gallery images somewhere visible? I really like that feature. And, when you're logged in, will the tabs on the top be the same/similar?

Offline Narnia

«Reply #2: November 22, 2010, 08:15:44 PM»
The site will still function identically to how it does now. It will just have a fresh new look.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #3: November 22, 2010, 10:05:55 PM»
Then I'm down. 8)

Offline Sync

«Reply #4: November 22, 2010, 11:13:35 PM»
is there going to be a lighter version of the forums?

Offline Narnia

«Reply #5: November 23, 2010, 07:22:33 AM»
No. There will only be one version available.

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #6: November 28, 2010, 11:05:57 AM»
Where did the most recent posts go? :( Is it just a problem for me? The navigation links on the left side are where they should be, then below them an ad, and then below that should be the most recent posts, but they're gone. The most recent gallery images over on the right are still there, though.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #7: November 28, 2010, 11:08:55 AM»
They're on the right hand side of the front page now.

I guess they weren't appearing before this post though. The portal system I use doesn't always seem to want to work as designed.

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #8: November 28, 2010, 11:37:05 AM»
They weren't on the right before, but I see them now. I like the new location much more. Awesome!

anything