turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Polymnia  (Read 363 times)

Offline FAM

Polymnia
«: November 27, 2010, 12:30:49 AM»
Polymnia
12 February 2008, 5:53 pm

Okay I know the minute she see's this she's gonna get all angry with me, but honestly I really don't care right now. And now apparently I start drama, okay I understand that but when you paid someone something and they said they'd pay you soon but didnt yet and then they sell off what you paid to them wouldn't you spaz? Anyway..so like I said. I gave her my 2009 kitter plus my alt Yuni for a 2009 phoenix(my kitter expires 3 months after it, but she told my phoes cost more then kitters so whatever) and a few art sketches/descs.

Now she told me about how someone else had the phoe. So I was really iffy on selling it right then without recieving the phoe right away I told her but she's like "Omg I'm freaking out I want that alt" So I trusted her and gave it to her, 2 days later still no phoenix..okay I go on FAM, I see someone is selling a kitter. Oh wait the kitter I gave them! So basically she's selling off the stuff I gave her before she even paid me with anything. This is why I don't trust many people. She said she'd give me my alt back and she can get her phoe. But saying stuff rudely..lol not cool.

Also trade reviews, apparently I'm bad for wanting what I paid for? lol okay

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.