turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Warning: Alice/Tossina  (Read 364 times)

Offline FAM

Warning: Alice/Tossina
«: November 27, 2010, 12:30:51 AM»
Warning: Alice/Tossina
18 February 2008, 1:23 am

Now, I know there's nothing that can be done about this situation since it took place mostly on another site, but I figured people deserve the heads up, right?

The warning, of course, is about the owner of the alts Alice and Tossina. She was a 'friend' of mine. A member of a dream owned by myself and a friend. Alice has a track history of relentlessly spamming and harassing said dream for countless months, but hey, that's in the past right? We thought we'd give her another chance. Or two.

Recently we haven't heard much from Alice. But, she somehow came across the alt Wiz, which she knew my friend wanted very badly, and simply handed it over. A gift!

Well. My friend changed the password on Wiz to her own, but forgot to change the email. So her password, inevitably, went straight to Alice, and right now we truly believe this is what she wanted to happen. For days nothing happened. And then, today... My friend got online, only to discover that her passwords on two different DeviantArt accounts had been changed. With digging, we discovered that both alts were used to harass the same person, a supposed enemy of Alice, and we also discovered the emails changed to none other than Alice's!

We alerted the person she harassed via my friends' accounts, but it may be too late, as she reported it a good two or three hours before we realized what went down.

This girl has a personal vendetta for us, mind you. Why? I don't honestly know. Regardless, I want to warn the community to be wary of her, since she did obtain the password through alt trading.

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.

anything