turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Errors in the patch archive  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Glory

Errors in the patch archive
«: November 28, 2010, 10:51:25 PM»
I am unsure if this is just me, but I am pretty sure it might not be.

When going to the patch archive here on FAZ, any .zip file opened will yield this error:
!   C:\Users\Zoe\Downloads\NightmareHotel.zip: Unexpected end of archive

To test if it was just me, I tried opening other .zip files. All the files seem to work, EXCEPT when downloaded from this website. I am wondering if the move might of upset the archive somehow or if the files simply expired?

I'd love to know a fix however. The files I am looking for cannot be found anywhere else, due to users letting their sites expire ect. (examples being nitemare hotel, and the wonderful wall objects by Odhinn).

Offline Narnia

Re: Errors in the patch archive
«Reply #1: November 29, 2010, 12:14:58 AM»
Unfortunately, the files seem to be missing from the server and they do not appear in any of my recent back-ups.

I'll contact my host to see if they can't help me find them. Otherwise, I'll have to see if they're still on my old computer.

I'm not sure what happened..
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Narnia

Re: Errors in the patch archive
«Reply #2: January 03, 2011, 11:43:56 PM»
I was able to restore some of the patches that were corrupted. However, I don't believe that all of the files were restored successfully. If you encounter a bad patch, please report it for removal.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."