turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Wanting good Feral artist. Look inside for details.  (Read 491 times)

Offline Rave

Wanting good Feral artist. Look inside for details.
«: December 14, 2010, 09:02:00 PM»
Alright, so. I'm in need of a GOOD feral artist. My character has mostly a canine face but the eyes are like a deer's and it has a mane. If you wish to draw more of the body I can go into more detail, but this is only if I choose to commission you. I do have a sketch of the character I did myself.

I like timely work. This means I don't want to commission you, then get the portrait in a month or two. If things arise, then I'm not going to complain. I know the holidays are coming, but there's still about 2 weeks.

I am offering PAYPAL or GD, artists preference. The portrait can be remap or non, though I'm leaning more towards non-remap(becoming a fan of them, the art seems neater).

Feel free to contact me via:
Furcadia - Zyrax (whisper with art example link and reason why you're whispering me, otherwise you're likely to be ignored.)
Post here
PM me.
[/size]

Offline Elnoa

Re: Wanting good Feral artist. Look inside for details.
«Reply #1: January 12, 2011, 02:49:48 PM»
One of my specialties is non-traditional ferals. For specific portrait examples, please visit my gallery and for examples of my more traditional art (which may be of more interest in this case), please visit my DA.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 03:33:53 PM by Elnoa »