turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Portraits and Art by Elnoa  (Read 593 times)

Offline Elnoa

Portraits and Art by Elnoa
«: January 12, 2011, 05:04:51 PM»
Commissions are open! Please contact me here (by PM or by posting) or in-game as "Elnoa". I am opening three or less slots at a time. My specialty is humans and non-traditional ferals (horses, deer, rabbits, rodents, reptiles, etc.). Please check my gallery for details on portraits specifically, and my DA for other work.

If you are interested in a commission, here is the basic information I will need:
1) Your contact information.
2) Your character's information: description of appearance as well as demeanor. Reference art is good, but not absolutely necessary.
3) How would you like your portrait or character art made? I can do digital or traditional art.
4) Whether or not you have a deadline.

Accepted Payment:
- Paypal (preferred)
- GD (maybe)
- Lifers and port spaces (maybe)

Details and pricing below:

Furcadia Portraits (95 x 95 pixels)
$10-$20 -depending on detail, medium, number of subjects, etc.-
-For nonremappable portraits, I am more flexible in what medium you want your portrait in. I can do digital painting, pixel art, or something more traditional out of colored pencil, pen and ink, etc.

[These are highlights of larger works, to see full-views and other examples please visit my DA.]
Character Art (Size to be discussed)
$5-$20 -depending on detail, medium, number of subjects, etc.-
-Character art can be done in almost any medium, digital or traditional. Please let me know if this will be computer-only, or will need to be a printer-friendly size.

[These are highlights of larger works, to see full-views and other examples please visit my DA.]
Custom animal or human portraits - Physical artwork, to be sent!
$10-$60
-I can draw you or your pet as well. All details to be discussed with the customer. If you are requesting physical artwork which needs to be shipped, you may want to contact me through my etsy shop.

Hope to hear from you soon!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 05:46:08 PM by Elnoa »

anything