turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Gallery and upload troubles  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Bizet

Gallery and upload troubles
«: February 15, 2011, 09:17:34 AM»
When I click the 'my gallery' button it directs to 'Sai''s gallery, and I cannot upload any images, presumably because it thinks I am trying to upload to Sai's gallery too. Anything I can do?

EDIT: every time I close the browser and re-open FAZ it's a different artist. >_<
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:23:21 AM by Bizet »

Offline Stewy

Re: Gallery and upload troubles
«Reply #1: February 15, 2011, 05:48:01 PM»
I don't have many images that need uploading but, I tried going to my gallery after I read your post. It doesn't work for me either, leads me to someone else's gallery. So it's not just you, a glitch?

Offline Narnia

«Reply #2: February 15, 2011, 06:22:49 PM»
I cleared the server cache. Please let me know if you continue to experience any problems.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Cauldwell

«Reply #3: February 23, 2011, 01:58:23 AM»
I am having this same issue D:

Offline Vollkreis

«Reply #4: February 23, 2011, 03:27:34 AM»
Same issue here as well.

Offline Geisteskrank

«Reply #5: April 10, 2011, 02:28:55 PM»
I've recently had this issue as well. It seemed to correct itself after I finagled my way to viewing one of my uploads.

(0:9) When a furre arrives in the dream,
   (1:79) and the triggering furre is using an iPhone or iPod Touch,
            (5:78) eject the triggering furre.

Offline Tiamat

«Reply #6: May 22, 2011, 09:52:40 PM»
I had the same problem. I noticed that when you go to upload, if you look at the URL at the end it say u=somenumber. When I go to visit my gallery it takes me to u=975 which is not my gallery, It's Kaibo's. When I click on "My Gallery" under the Kaibo's name it then takes me to my real gallery where the URL says u=139. When I go to upload and it gives me the error it says u=975. Now I'm assuming 139 is my ID number, and 975 belongs to Kaibo.

What I did to get to my upload section (rather than Kaibo's) was erase where where it said u=975 and replaced it with my number (u=139) and I was able to upload.

Offline Pandah

«Reply #7: September 28, 2011, 07:11:22 PM»
I am a new user and I am having this issue and I noticed everyone else here has had it a while back- is there a known fix for this yet rather than changing the url? :3  Thanks muchly.

Offline Toronto

«Reply #8: September 28, 2011, 07:57:58 PM»
Happens to me all the time. I just find a link of my username and upload from there V_V
pm or whisper on toronto/lhouis :>