turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: -Closed-  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Stewy

-Closed-
«: February 16, 2011, 09:25:29 PM»
   Now, I'll say for the lurkers right now that there are no materialistic prizes to this contest. . . except for an alt. This contest is being held for the people who just like to draw, whether they may be good or bad. For people who are bored and just feel like doodling something with the chance to say that their doodle won a contest! So would you like to join? Important words in green and red for people who don't want to read the text.

What am I drawing?
  Now then, if you're still interested, what is it that you have to draw? Well, wonderful-potential contestant, a panda is the main model! I'm looking for you to draw a panda alongside milk. A panda drinking milk, drowning in milk, it's your choice. Anything that includes a panda as well as some milk qualifies as an entry whether it may be traditional art, digital art, anything! Ports are accepted along with alts! A port/piece of art that some how includes a Panda and Milk.

You said an alt was a prize?
  Why yes I did ! Don't get your hopes up though, the alt isn't especially wonderful. The alt is "Attraction." An alt I thought was, at first, incredibly wonderful. I won't say much about it, I do understand that it won't be especially 'attractive' to certain people. Haha, get it? Attractive, attraction, haha? Sorry, I'll stop ^^;; Another prize will be given out - a simple 1GD. Not much but, pretty good earnings if you spend a mere 30 seconds on a doodle right? This will be given out to the most creative drawing I see, whether or not it's good. Alt (Attraction) for best quality art, 1GD for most creative.

Due date?
   Ahh, of course. All contests have a due date don't they? Well, for this contest, the due date will be March 31. A good due date? Feel free to post or PM if you disagree with this date or if you would like an extension ! I can't give too long though (:

Text Wall >(
   Oh no, I'll stop right away! Just one last thing, I want you to know that I'm keeping all art unless you somehow notify me about you wanting to keep the art. Just so you know. Keeping art unless otherwise told.

Contacts:
Whisper me as Stewy on furcadia
PM me
Post here

Entries:
Emmy              http://yayzeh.deviantart.com/art/Contest-I-love-milk-202871047
Zim                 http://tombstone.deviantart.com/art/Pandamilk-199652910
Sungazer         http://tato-tots.deviantart.com/#/d3ct9vs
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 10:27:25 AM by Stewy »

Offline Argyle

Re: Are you bored?
«Reply #1: February 16, 2011, 10:19:19 PM»
I like pandas. :D *joins*

Offline Asia

«Reply #2: February 16, 2011, 11:50:53 PM»
I'll give this a go!
Never really drawn a Panada before so I would love to try it out!~ ^^

Offline Stewy

«Reply #3: February 17, 2011, 05:25:03 PM»
Added you guys :D
Thanks for entering~~

Offline Stewy

«Reply #4: February 21, 2011, 10:42:33 AM»
M   I   L   K
P   A   N   D   A
B   U   M   P

Offline Stewy

«Reply #5: February 22, 2011, 06:30:11 PM»
M   I   L   K
P   A   N   D   A
B   U   M   P
Do most people enter contests for just the prizes? I suppose that is the point of a "contest".

Offline Stewy

«Reply #6: February 24, 2011, 06:09:08 PM»
Daily Bump!

Offline Stewy

«Reply #7: February 25, 2011, 05:24:48 PM»
Daily Bump!

Offline Zim

«Reply #8: February 25, 2011, 05:26:50 PM»
There's no need to bump while you're still on the first page.

Offline Argyle

«Reply #9: February 25, 2011, 06:18:59 PM»
Eh, I mainly enter contests because they look fun. The prizes are just a bonus. It is a challenge for me to put on my thinking cap and try something new and off the wall. (Which is why I am uber excited about this one! :D)

Offline Stewy

«Reply #10: February 27, 2011, 10:16:44 AM»
Eh, I mainly enter contests because they look fun. The prizes are just a bonus. It is a challenge for me to put on my thinking cap and try something new and off the wall. (Which is why I am uber excited about this one! :D)
I'm glad you're excited :D
I made sure to make the topic fairly general, that way people can show their creativity!

Offline Stewy

«Reply #11: March 03, 2011, 11:45:45 AM»
Still open.

Offline Stewy

«Reply #12: March 09, 2011, 07:25:24 PM»
+Entry

Offline Stewy

«Reply #13: March 14, 2011, 07:30:34 PM»
Still open.
One more person is supposedly entering, awaiting their furc. name.

Offline Stewy

«Reply #14: March 23, 2011, 08:17:40 PM»
One week left for entries.

Offline Stewy

«Reply #15: March 27, 2011, 02:26:20 PM»
Still awaiting entries, only 4 days left.

Offline Stewy

«Reply #16: March 30, 2011, 12:20:34 AM»
+Entry

Offline Tato

«Reply #17: March 30, 2011, 09:03:41 AM»
I'm entering for the panda and milk thing.
Whisper me, I'm pathetically lonely. Love, Tato.

anything